Bad and Good news

I'm back..... I just hope your day is going good my mini-kiyo's crew
Enjoy...

Jack's POV

As I was sitting on legoshi's bed next to him I kinda forgot everything in life I just wanted to be next to him no matter how intimidating it was for someone to confess they feelings,I was so zoned out I didn't even notice that I was sleeping until I woke up the next morning in my bed alone....apparently .
I got off the bed, rubbing the  yeast off my eyes. Legoshi was still sleeping " good morning sweetie," I said under my breath to the sleeping wolf. I walked out side to see  to see the other carnivores including the rest of the gang playing I outside in groups some were just talking some were play netball. But I was met by the field trip manager walking to my door.
"Oh your up, good,...I was just about to come to your door to tell you something"
she said with a graceful and peaceful tone.
"I need to inform you that the summer camp activities will be cancelled." She said Sorrowly.
"Wait what why!" I exclaimed.
"Due to unusual construction up on hills and sketchy activity going on in hills as well. So for student safety we advise that the whole camp student participants to not go anywhere beyond the range of the bathrooms behind the bushes. I think you know where that is? " . "Yes I know ms." " And since we are not far from the end of the summer camp we have dicided that we will have a bonfire party the night before the end of summer camp. But don't worry it's not like it's the end of summer. You students have the rest of the summer to go home to your parents and relaxe,ok?"
" Yup I understand" I said enthusiasticly
(That's a big word even for me)
She left my cabin....
I was sad that the camp activities are cancelled I was looking forward to them even though I'm getting myself together to tell my crush how I feel. I thought one of these activities I would be able to tell legoshi how I like him. But this bonfire party is an even better opportunity to confess.

??? POV
I want that wolf and someone he cares about hostage......

That was it sorry if u are dieing because I left u on a cliffhanger 😏 but don't worry I have a activity for you my kiyo-crew  the first person to comment how many times I've typed "legoshi" in this book will help and will be allowed to DM or PM me and we can plan the rest of the book again and yes that includes the (POV's) and yes I did say in a few chapters before that I planned out the whole book but I wanna add some things u guys would like to add to this story and the later chapter's from now don't count obviously.... So good luck to who's the first on to count all the times I've typed it in.

I know how many times I've typed it in so if your comment  is a guess your not gonna work with me...so good luck

Love~kai_kiyo~