Closer Together?

Legoshi's POV

I woke up to jack closing the cabin door and he was frowning but it slowly turned into a smile.
He looked at me.
"Hey So ahh...what is going on?" I questioned.
"Oh it's nothing it's just that the summer camp activities will be cancelled.Due to unusual construction up on hills and sketchy activity going on in hills as well. So for student safety we advise that the whole camp student participants to not go anywhere." He said
"Oh that's sad. So what do we do in the mean time...?"  Jack looked flustered and he sat  next to me and put his feet up and cuddled next to me,I was ok with it but also confused.
He was even so bold to kick my ear.
"oh ..um sorry Im gonna brush me teeth ya know no got morning breath hehe." I hesitated to say. I got into the  backroom I questioned jack's actions I was crigneing but I was also more so attracted I don't know why. I'm confused but haru.....' I'll just forget about it'i told myself. But it only makes me want to think more',I'm so confused.' I'll just calm down and go back outside.

Jack's POV

'He said he had to brush his teeth and he didn't even take his toothbrush and toothpaste I'm sad he left me so suddenly well I mean my feelings lead me into licking his ear  uhhh... I'm so embarrassed' I debated in my head.
I'm such a mess,who am I kidding

Legoshi&Jack
"If I was even with him there'd be so many walls between us in this life we both probably don't know what where doing."

Jack's POV

*Sigh*" what am I doing this akward
I should just leave him alon-"
"Hey wanna go hang out with Durham and the rest of the gang ?"
"No I-    Wait what ...oh yes!  If it makes u happy."
"Yea I'd like that." He replied
I hope he's not werided out I'll just try to enjoy my time with him.