OneShot #4: GB Ishimondo: "You make me wanna break the rules~"

Ship: Genderbend Ishimondo
Type: smut
Requested by: No one other than me.
TW: Internalized homophobia, lesbian smut cuz my horny ass is horny.
A/N: This happens right after their battle in the sauna. Oh, also, the bath is like a hot tub made of wood but it isn't hot. And, Taka is Kiyoshi in this and Mondo is Machi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Machi's POV)

We walked out of the sauna together and into the bath house. Kiyo ran the water. She was bending over. And only wearing a towel. I can see her ass. Her thick, oh so squeezable ass. Ugh why does she gotta be so- Wait, Machi these are gay thoughts. You can't be gay, you can't be weak you got a gang to run. 
"Machi! Machi? Get in here!" Kiyoshi was in the bath, butt naked. I blushed. I couldn't help it. This is a bit embarassing. But, we're both girls, it shouldn't be a problem. I shouldn't be flustered. This is fine.
"Y-Yeah. Hold up." I get undressed and hop in. She's across from me. Right across from me. She seems so comfortable. Why am I not as comfortable!? I need to fucking calm down, jesus. I take a deep breath in and sink lower in the water.

"Machi?"
"Hm?" 
"I caught you checking me out in the sauna."
I coughed and sputtered. My face was then entirely engulffed in a blush.
"W-What!? Nooooo, I'm not-I'm not gay or anything. Heh. Hehe." Okay, that was a shitty lie.
Kiyoshi swam towards me and got very close to me.
"Checking me or anyone else out isn't allowed in a school enviroment, but, something about you makes me want to break the rules~"
I gulped. Holy shit. Was this hot, senstive, smart girl about to fuck me? This is kinda gay, but, I don't give a shit at the moment!

She put her index finger under my chin and kissed me. I kissed back. Holy shit. We're kissing. N a k e d . Kiyoshi sat in my lap and licked my lip. I gasped and she stuck her tongue in down my throat. I melted under her touch, she easily dominated me. I moaned into this kiss. She was breaking the rules, and for me! Man, this is something out of a porno. But, I'm not complaining.

Kiyoshi broke the kiss and started laying hickies on my jawline and neck.
"Mm~ Who would have thought I'd be having intercourse with the most feared biker gang leader in all of japan?"
"Y-Yeah, who knEWWWWWWWW!~ OH! OH MY GOD BITE THAT SPOT AGAIN HOLY SHIT!"
She clicked her tongue. "Say it nicely and maybe I will~"
I rolled my eyes. "Please bite that spot again?"
She smiled and bit it.
I could f e e l myself get wet AND WE WERE IN A FUCKING TUB!
Her tongue traveled down my chest and stopped at my boobs.
"May I?"

I nodded. Ishimaru pinched my nipples and drew circles with her tongue around my areolas. I moaned. L o u d l y .
"You're.... quite cute when you moan." She blushed and looked away.
I looked away, flustered. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Don't make this gayer then it already is." 

Her breath hitched.

Oh shit.

"Not like I don't like how gay it is. I-I didn't expect myself to be doing this anytime soon though to be honest."
Kiyoshi nodded. "Same. Though, if it's not too much to ask-"
"Yeah, we're girlfriends. Now less talking and more fucking."
She chuckled and kissed me. "Alright love."
She kept fondling my breasts, moans kept falling out of my mouth. Oh. Oh this was so good.
I grabbed her ass. I needed something to hold onto to keep me in reality. She jumped from shock but then purred. "You've been thinking of that this whole time, hm?"
I nodded.
The Ultimate Moral Compass gave me bedroom eyes.
"Do it again~"
"What?"
"Play with my ass. Grab it. Slap it. Anything."
My eyes widened. She just cussed. And it made me even w e t t e r .

I swam behind her and grabbed that thicc ass. She moaned. Oh, oh that was hot. I gave her left cheek a light slap. "Oh Machi~" She moaned under her breath.
Welp.
That was hot.
I slapped it harder and i could see the wettness of her pussy.
"Wow, seriously getting off to a gang leader slapping your ass?~" I teased.
"I wouldn't moan for just any gang leader. Only you." She stated, a heavy blush on her face.
Well fuck, that just made even more turned on.
I wanted to see more of her come loose.
I gave her fine ass one last slap then licked her clit. 
She may have been bent over at this point but i swear, if i did anything more in that moment she would have fell in that water.

"Ohhhh~ M-Machi please, more~"
I licked her clit again, this time harder and faster. I just realized at that moment I was eating pussy and that I wouldn't trade this moment for the world. I stuck one of my fingers in her naturally lubed pussy and started licking her clit over and over again. Her moan filled the bathhouse.
"Machi!~ Machi!~ More, more more!~ Oh-Oh my!~ Oh goodness!~ There!~ Right there!"~ Her begs were music to my ears. It was great to know that i could make someone so godly feel so good. I hit her g-spot over and over again, her sounds of pleasure making me go faster and faster.

After a few more hits, she came. And damn, she came h a r d . She screamed my name as she orgasmed. Without me there supporting her beautiful hips she probably would have fell.

I stood her up and hugged her. She hugged back. 
"I don't know if it's a bit early for this, but, I love you."
"Kiyoshi we become bff's then girlfriends in less then 3 hours I don't think anything is off the table at this point."
She laughed.
"You have a point."
I smiled softly.
"I love you too dumbass."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hand hurts and i refuse to edit this garbage so I hoped you liked it. Have a good day/night.

WordCount: 984