OneShot #7: Sauna~

Ship: Ishimondo
Type: S mu t 
Requested by: My brain
Kinks: Daddy kink, dom/sub

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Don't make any sound alerting Makoto about what we're doin, ya hear!? Once he goes away, call me daddy." Mondo whispered, looking Ishimaru dead in the eyes, (which made him quiet uncomfortable, he hated eye contact) the biker's eyes full of lust.

"Y-Yes." Taka said, trying to be as quiet as he could.

How did he get in this situation!?

He just lost control and said, "I'd shove my dick down your throat to shut you up!"

Then the sauna got quiet, Mondo said he'd actually would like that, Taka said he'd actually like that as well, and the endurence test became less of bearing the heat and more of trying not to cum, which was hard since Mondo was surprsingly good at blow jobs.

Taka put a hand over his mouth, trying to muffle his moans.

"Mmmf!~" His eyes rolled back in his head, holy shit Mondo was good.

He could hear the biker chuckle, the noise acting as a vibrator, making it harder for Ishi to not bust a nut.

No, he would last! He refused to cum so early! Even if Mondo's tongue was licking and slurping at all the right places, even if Mondo kept fondling his balls in a way that made his knees weak! He wouldn't give up until he made Mondo cum! For he wanted to win, and make the handsome man in between his legs feel good.

Mondo's eyeliner was running down his face, his hair was a mess, yet he had a smug twinkle in his eye. It was irratingly attractive.

Then the bell rang and Monokuma went on the intercom.

"Ahem, it is now 10 pm, it is bedtime. Go back to your dorms and sleep."

"Uhm, you heard Monokuma guys. Time to head to bed." A nervous sounding Makoto said.

Mondo popped off of Taka's dick. "No! We're batteling this out till one of us wins!"
Taka nodded, trying to keep himself from wincing from the lack on stimulation on his penis.
"Mondo's right! I-In a true battle there is no tie! One wins, and one loses! That's it!" He said, for some reason hopping Makoto would leave so he could call Mondo daddy. Why was that hot to him? Why did he find that hot!?

"O-Ok, I'm going to head back to my dorm now.....don't kill each other...." Makoto whispered the last part. The two sauna boys waited until they could hear Makoto walk away to continue what they were doing. Once they heard his footsteps, Taka took his chance and pinned Mondo to the ground.

"May I kiss you?" The Moral Compass asked, a very obvious blush on his face.

"What?" Mondo asked bewildered.

"I said, may i kiss you?"

"Uh, yeah, I don't really think ya gotta ask. I was sucking ya dick, like, not even a minuet ago."

"Still, it's important to ask for consent."

Mondo nodded. "That's true."

And with that, Taka kissed him, pulling in him deep. After a minuet or two they started french kissing, Taka winning dominance this time around.

Taka pulled out of the kiss.

"May i undress you?"

Mondo rolled his eyes. "You know I'm gonna answer with yes, right?"