OneShot #8: Soudam: Fighting is Homoerotic

Ship: Soudam
Type: Smut
Requested by: My brain
Kinks: Dom/sub, idk what else, probably a daddy kink since both of em got daddy issues.
TW: Some violence at the start.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Souda pushed Gundham against the cabinet. "YOU GODDAMN FUCK HEAD! TRYING TO ALWAYS ONE UP ME!"
"I NEVER TRY TO ONE UP YOU YOU FOUL PATHETIC MORTAL, IT IS JUST MERE HAPPENSTANCE THAT YOU ARE SO EASY TO ONE UP!" Jeez, Gundham's victorian burn stung.
"O h ..... O h  y o u  a i n  t  g e t t i n g  o f f   e a s y  f o r  t h a t  o n e ."
Souda threw Tanaka to the ground, he had gained some muscle as a mechanic and it was obvious that Gundham didn't expect that. The trad goth fell with a hard thud to the ground. Souda pinned him to the ground. Anger running through his veins, yet, anger stopped running when he realized.....when he realized.....

When he realized how beautiful Gundham looked.

Yeah, yeah, it was a strange ass thing to realize while LITERALLY fighting him, but he couldn't help it. He was sweating, his hair was slightly messed up, but, like, in a hot way. His eyeliner was running, his scarf had be thrown aside, revealing some claw marks that looked to belong to some type of bird on his neck, which just made him look more hot, and on top of that, Souda was on top of him!

Holy shit.

Holy fucking shit.

Souda was on top of a hot trad goth.

hIS PANSEXUAL HEART COULDN"T HANDLE THIS!

He began to panic. "Why do i want to kiss you right now!?" His eyes widened when he realized he had said that out loud. wELL THAT DIDN"T HELP WITH ANY OF HIS PANIC! Tanaka's eyes widened but in confusion and shock. "W-What was that Mortal!? Anyone who dare kiss the poisned skin of Gundham Tanaka will die! I suggest you don't try such a thing!" He avoided looking at Souda for saying what he was about to say. "Though.....Though us fighting then you suddenly being on top of me is a bit....." Souda could feel something poking at his crotch. "Homoerotic." Gundham wanted to hide in his scarf, but, as stated before it was thrown somewhere else.

Souda could feel his dick get hard. Oh jeez. This was awkward. But.....But..... Gundham never said no to Kazuichi kissing him. Kazzy leaned in and kissed the boy on the lips. Gundham was shocked, but kissed back immediately, pulling him closer. 

They made out for awhile, both boys confused on how this was even happening! But, but for some reason to both of them it felt so right! Souda took his chance and grabbed Tanaka's ass, causing the goth boy to gasp, giving Souda the perfect chance to stick his tongue in Gundham's mouth, which is a chance our little scene/punk kid took!

Gundham moaned. I when I mean moaned, I  m e a n  m o a n e d . It was loud and filled with sexual pleasure. It made Kazuichi EVEN harder! He grinded on Gundham, needing more of this wonderous feeling, Tanaka's eyes rolled back into his head as he grinded back.

The two alt kids sat up at the same time and started dry humping one another while making out. Oh, oh boy was this s t e a m y .

Both alt kids were moaning and sweating. Kazuichi's hands were tangled in Gundham's mane, Tanaka's hands were carassing the Mechanic's face, the two men humping each other like bitches in heat.

Somehow, their clothes both ended up off of each other and onto the floor, only leaving themselves in neon boxers and..... and whatever the fuck you call Gundham's boxers.

Souda broke the kiss, he looked at Gundham, suddenly realizing how much he actually admired this man. He was kind, smart, and unfraid to be himself. He was unaplogetic, brave, funny, and.....and beautiful.
"Gundham...."
"K-Kazuichi.....?"