Oneshot #10: "Goddamnit brodai.....you promised."

Angst
Ishimondo
Tw for cutting and cussing
Hey, uh, bro, if you read this i just want you to know, uh, i know now that you're not angry just dissapointed. and, uh, the romance at the end is just a mondo taka thing. not an us thing.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mondo walked into the bedroom and found Taka cutting

Again.

He promised he fucking promise that bitch promised and he broke it.

"Taka."

Taka looked up, first fear in his eyes then saddness. Or.....or was it something different? Mondo couldn't tell. It looked almost.....almost empty. 

"Mondo."

Mondo looked away. "Goddamnit brodai.....you promised." He was dissapointed and sad and just.....just a mess of emotions.

"I know. I'll try harder next time."

He looked at his cuts in disgust.

"I'm so ugly....."

"YOU"RE NOT FUCKING UGLY!" Mondo yelled. He was mad. He was so fucking mad why was he so mad?

Taka flinched in fear. "I'm sorry i'll throw it away."

Mondo breathed. "Good."

Taka got up and walked-no- limped to the trashcan and threw it away.

There was a silence in the room.

"I'm sorry brodai."

"It's fine it's fucking fine."

Mondo looked away. That bitch. that fucking bitch.

"This-" Taka looked away, he seemed to be thinking of the right words to say next. "This won't ruin our friendship, right?"

Mondo gave him a concerned look. "I-Taka, no. Listen, i don't wanna fucking say this cuz i'd sound like a fuckin teacher, but i'm dissapointed. I'm dissapointed you broke our promise but i don't hate you. I could never hate you."

Taka smiled brightly.

Mondo then looked at the ground, then at Taka, and breathed. "Listen, i don't know if this is-uh-innapropriate to confess in a situation like this, but i love you."

The moral compass's eyes widened. "Romantic or platonic-?" He was cut off short by mondo kissing him on the lips.

The kiss was only a few seconds long, and of course Taka kissed back, but jeez did it have such a weird certain feel to it! Not a bad weird, but a weird.

Mondo broke the kiss, a MAJOR blush on his face. "Does that-uH- answer your....uhm, q-question?" He voice cracked through out the sentence like a doofus.

Taka smiled. What a dark yet light moment the two just shared. "Yeah." Listen, i know you can't physically put a heart at the end of a sentence, but if you could there would be one there at the end of Taka's!

He kissed Mondo's cheek and smiled. "I love you too."