#13

[ Single Jimin finding his soulmate ]

All of you were having a fine dinner in Jimin's house. Everything was more than perfect happening in both of you.

Y/n: Tae say ahh...

You said taking a spoonful of the food in front of his mouth. You feed him as he opened his mouth.

Taehyung: Baby you should eat too.

He said feeding you with a spoonful food. You guys totally Forgot that there was also other people eating with you. Noticeable jealous were burning in 3 people's heart.

Soobin: Hyung...you know you can eat with your own hands...

Taehyung: Why? You're jealous Because there's no girly to feed you?

Namjoon: Why blaming Soobin? I'm a single soul too...

He said making a sad face which made you giggle.

Y/n: Namjoon oppa, your time will come. Just wait until you find a beautiful girlfriend for yourself.

Soobin: What about me?!

Y/n: Haha yes you too Soobin-shi.

While you guys were talking about it no one noticed Jimin was a bit silent chewing on his food. You noticed it when you were taking a dumpling from the plate which was near Jimin.

Y/n: Oppa... anything wrong?

That's the first time Jimin looked up at you guys as he put his fork down.

Jimin: No, I'm fine. It's just...

Taehyung: C'mon Jimin say it.

Jimin: Actually I was thinking ain't I good enough? That no girl gets attracted by me?

Y/n: Oppa why are you thinking like that? You're a gentleman.

Jimin: I've been in many clubs and casinos but there's no girls compared to my type.

His sentences made you guys burst out laughing. He narrowed his eyes eyeing each of you.

Jimin: Guys does this look like fun to you?

Y/n: Oppa those are not a good place to find a girl.

Taehyung: Jimin, Y/n's right. You will find your partner soon. All you have to do is wait.

Jimin: Yeah when I'll be 80 then I will get a girl. Isn't that lovely?

He said the last sentence sarcastically.

Y/n: Oppa I have an idea. Why don't you use dating apps? By it you might find your mate. Gimme your phone.

Not letting jimin say something you snatched his phone from beside him. You installed a dating app and made a account of jimin including his bio. Then You give him back his phone. Everyone looked shocked at you.

Taehyung: That was fast....

Y/n: I know.

You said fixing your posture in the chair and flipping your hair.

Jimin: Thanks Y/n. Now what do I do?

Y/n: Just wait until someone notices you and give likes to your account.

Namjoon: Our jiminie will die because of too much waiting haha.

Soobin:Y/n-shhi...can you please help me making an account of mine in this app?

Y/n: of cour-

Taehyung: No way! Soobin you still have a long way ahead of you. Focus on your college.