#5

[ When you get drunk and gave him a hickey ]

Y/n: Taehyung, please let me see now!

You said as you were blindfolded by him and also excited to see the surprise that he arranged for you. Your mafia husband said he'd gonna surprise you Tonight. You had been a little sick a whole week so now that you're well he prepared this surprise. You asked him so many times about it but he didn't say anything. And he ignored your cute little pouty faceu!!!
Really big deal.

Y/n: Ughhh! I'm gonna open my eyes now!!

Taehyung: Here we are! Tadaaa!!

He removed your blindfold and your jaw dropped seeing the beautiful view. A cute candle light dinner under the tree decorated with spark lights. Moreover a little far from you it was the ocean.

Y/n: Wow!! It's really beautiful...

He smiled seeing your reaction.

Taehyung: let's go. I'm hungry...

______________

Y/n: Taehyung...are you really a Mafia?

He immediately put his hand on your mouth shutting you up. You said the thing that you shouldn't say in the public. The waiter that was serving you gave him a shocked face.

Taehyung: Baby stop joking...we were playing mafia games a few minutes ago...

He said with an awkward laugh. He looked to the side of the table and saw...wine. Not ordinary one, it was a red wine. He didn't order it...

Taehyung: We didn't order this wine.

Waiter: It's a gift for the newly wedded couple. Enjoy.

The waiter put the orders and left with a smile. As soon as he left Taehyung gave you a death glare.

Y/n: I shouldn't have said it aloud. Sorry...

Taehyung: Yes, I am Mafia. A bad mafia. Very bad.
Y/n: No. You're the sweetest.

Taehyung: Sweetest? Have you ever tasted me?

He said with a smirk.

Y/n: No I mean your very sweet by your nature and behavior. And how can a human taste other human?

Taehyung mentally facepalmed himself as you didn't understand his dirty joke. Of course you can't. You're innocent little girl.

Taehyung: Okay...let's eat.

Y/n: Nope. Let's drink first.

Taehyung: No you're not gonna drink this.

Y/n: Why not?*pout*

Taehyung: Hey don't pout!

Y/n: Why? Do I look bad?

Taehyung: No, not that. Because good girls never drin-

Y/n: I'm LADY! Your lady...

You said as you snatched the bottle from him. Taehyung was lost in your last sentence. He sweetly smiled.

Taehyung: Don't drink too much. Not good for health.

You nodded and poured one glass. You swallowed it in one breath. You liked the taste so you drank 3 more glasses. Taehyung was watching you drinking it as he felt you were drinking too much.

Taehyung: Enough now...

Y/n: no I want more.

You filled one more glass but he snatched it away from you. You didn't bother and drank from the bottle shamelessly.