#7

[ When you cried after his silent treatment ]

Author POV,

It was the middle of the night and for some reason you were still awake. You were hugging Taehyung from the side.

Y/n: Strange...

You mouthed lowly as he didn't hug you back. You thought he'd scold you or become angry on you after leaving Jimin alone with him. But he didn't, he just looked at you motionless and expressionless and simply ignored you in every way possible.
Yes, you've read right. He has been ignoring you since the morning. He didn't open his mouth for once. The only word he said was "yes hyung" when Jimin was leaving and warned him to never ever hurt you. You were laughing at him but immediately stopped when he looked at you blankly. You expected him to scold you but he didn't. You tried to talk with him but all he did was ignore.

Y/n: How can you sleep so peacefully leaving me awake...

You sighed and hugged him tightly. Tch tch... little did you know you were not the only one who's still awake. After few minutes you drifted off to sleep hugging your husband.

Next morning,

You woke up as the sunlight hit your face. You only saw a pillow beside you. You smiled at the thought that your husband put the pillow beside you so you don't fall like last time. You immediately looked at the bathroom door hearing the sound of opening it. You saw Taehyung coming out of it full dressed. Usually he comes out only wearing a towel but today he was fully dressed.

Y/n: *in mind* Hmp...not like I want to see him only in a towel.

As expected...he looked at you blankly and ignored you again. Just like you never existed in this world.

Y/n:*in mind* No morning kisses?...at least simple good morning...

Y/n: Good morning taehyungie...

No response...

Y/n: Good morning Tae?

Again no response...

Y/n: Good morning my darling husband...

Silence...

Y/n: Good morning handsome.

You were getting much annoyed...only your voice echoing through the wall.

Y/n: Baby?

You desperately wanted his attention but he was just brushing his hair not glancing at you.

Y/n: Daddy?(^-^)

You suddenly snarled out as you remembered a kdrama character made a huge reaction hearing it from his girlfriend. You thought Taehyung would react also although you didn't know the meaning of daddy. Taehyung immediately dropped his comb and stood froze at your words.

Y/n: are you okay?

You ran to him and picked up the comb.

Y/n: Why are you ignoring me?

He rejected the comb arrogantly and started setting his hair with his fingers.

Y/n: what happened to you? Why are you behaving like this to me? ARE YOU GOING SOMEWHERE?! Without me? Your one and only beautiful cute sexy wife? You're leaving me alone here? Taehyung-shiii~

He still stayed silent and wore his breclet.

Y/n: Don't go anywhere...I'm coming in 5 minutes.

You immediately took a towel and clothes running to the bathroom. He couldn't help but to smile widely as the thought of you caring about him and his presence.