#4

[ When you fell sick while traveling ]

Author POV,
Outside the mansion,

Jimin: Y/n don't forget to click beautiful photos on your phone. Because when you come back I want to see them all.

Y/n: Of course chim chim oppa.

You smiled.

Taehyung: Chim chim.... cringy...

Jimin: You have any freaking problem with that?

Taehyung: No no no...I don't...hehe.

Namjoon: Just ignore him Taehyung. Enjoy your honeymoon and make us Uncles.

Taehyung:*in mind* he started again...

Soobin: Yep... WE WANT TWINS!!

Namjoon: Told ya to have to you need to properly perfor-

Jimin: Hey stoB it!

Taehyung again put his hand on your ears so you couldn't listen.

Taehyung: Continue.

Namjoon: So what I was saying about proper angle and-

Taehyung: Wait...did I tell you I want twins?

Soobin: we want, that's why.

Namjoon: Ask Y/n if she wants two s or not.

Taehyung looked at you as you were playing with your phone totally ignoring the topic.

Jimin: Taehyung why are you getting angry? Hyung teaching you good things.

Taehyung: I know about these things already. And about twins; I prefer to make Y/n pregnant twice.

He jokingly said with a smirk.

Jimin: You gonna hurt my baby sister twice?!

Soobin: no no...it's hurts at first but it turns into aesthetic sensation later.

Taehyung's eyes went wide in shock.

Soobin: N-namjoon hyung said this to me hehe.

Taehyung: You know what? BYE!

Taehyung quickly took you hand as you looked confused at him.

Taehyung: Let's go.

You guys went to your car and he made you sit in the passenger seat and he himself sat on the driving seat. Waving goodbye to your oppas you guys went for your private plane.

Taehyung was driving the car with serious face suddenly you flashed your phone camera on his face.

Taehyung: What are you doing?

He said confused and again turned to the road.

Y/n: Clicking you photos....woah...your side profile is so good....so damn good.

You complimented as you checked the photo. An evil prank popped out in Taehyung's mind. He smirked at the thought of it.

Taehyung: You look very excited for HONEYMOON, are you?

He smirked saying that. His smirk grew wider as he saw your blushed face. He pinched your cheek and stopped the car as you arrived your destination. He leaned closer to you rubbing you lower lip with his thumb.

Taehyung: I still remember what you did to me yesterday babe.

He whispered looking deeply at you.

Y/n: What... did I do...

Taehyung: Acting all innocent? Jimin won't be here to protect you. Who's gonna save you now huh?