My breathing got unsteady as his thumb caressed my bare back down to my hips. Marcus leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry I'm not gonna do something that you don't want. I'm going now"

Marcus took several steps back and turned to leave.

"Wait"

Marcus looked at me in surprise. I brought my hand across my chest to hold my dress in place.

"Don't go"

"What do you mean?"

I wanted to ask him but I was scared that I would look desperate. So I decided to go with the most stupidest way possible.

"Umm... Do you know why Bella and Edward came to a resort like this?"

"For their honeymoon?" Marcus asked me questioningly and I stayed silent to it.

I played with my wedding ring, rolling it to the sides, feeling embarrassed of my actions. I tilted my head and looked at Marcus expectedly. He looked at me in confusion and then his eyes widened in realisation.

"Camila are you seriou- I mean you really mean it?"

I bit my lip feeling the need to bury myself ten feet under the sand.

"Are you doing this because I asked you to and not because you wanted to?"

"What? No I wanted this- you know what, let's just forget it. I'll change and come. We'll take a tour around Brazil and then go back tomorrow"

I turned to change but suddenly I was grabbed by the wrist and pinned to the wall. Before I could protest soft luscious lips landed on mine rendering me breathless as his tongue slid inside, tangling with mine.

He moved his hands under my thighs and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tilted my head as his lips moved down to lather wet kisses across my collarbone.

A strangled moan escaped my lips as his tongue sucked and licked my bare skin. He kept one hand tangled in my curls and the other on my waist. I could feel the warmth of his hand penetrating through the thin fabric of my dress. As I felt my legs go numb with the intensity, my hands gripped the back of his shirt tightly for support.

"Marcus" I released heavy pants, my nipples already tightening with lust and desire.

"Shh" Marcus brought his lips back on to mine. I tried to take control but suddenly he growled. "Camilla only I take control now" With that he carried me to the bed.

He gently laid me down and got on top of me. "Do you know how long I waited for this?" Marcus leaned down and started trailing wet kisses down my cleavage.

He moved his fingers along my thighs, lifting the dress up to my waist. I felt his thumb trailing along my thong moving closer to my soft spot. Involuntarily I arched my back and pushed myself to him giving out a moan in desire.

Marcus crashed his lips into mine and tortured me with his passionate kisses. "Fuck" I writhed in pleasure as his fingers roamed under my dress. He groaned against my lips and brought his hand on to the thin straps of my dress.

My breath hitched as I felt his fingers pull the straps down along with my bra. He pulled the dress down to my chest, exposing my breast to him.

I felt him stop and lean back to look at me.

"Marcus" I whispered already panting with the growing need inside me.

He looked at my breast with lust filled eyes and then began trailing hot kisses down my jaw to my breast. I released a loud moan as my body went limp, failing to control myself.