Chapter 2: breaking "his twin"news

Previously ~~~

Two boys came to our table from which one got me shocked as I know him........

He is the nerd that I saved today ........

Is he my parents friend's son....

Mr.Jeon: Y/N.... these are my sons ..... Wonwoo and Jungkook....

They both bowed and I returned...

And the meet continued on and on...

*sigh*

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I was sitting there awkwardly and doing nothing but just eating. What do you think I will do?

They were talking but it was just Jungkook and me who weren't...... he was same as me but gave a shy smile when someone asked something.... while me smiled awkwardly....

I didn't understand what to do and what to not but one thing is for sure

I am going to get an heart attack or go crazy while going home....

We finished our starters and ordered drinks and main course.... while me and Jungkook were drinking juice as we had school tomorrow and here are tests going on.... so a big no no...

TIMESKIP

We finished our main course and we were being served our desserts... I excused myself and went to washroom...

I don't know why but I was feeling really nervous and had a feeling that something is going to happen. Not knowing if it is bad or good....

I finished my 🚌 and checked myself in the mirror and went out am taking a huge breath..

I reached to the VIP table.... as soon as I sit down my brother slid the ice cream ...

Yummy.......

I was eating it

Mr. Jeon: I think we should tell them Mr.Kim...

Dad: yes we should.....

The  next thing they said was the ruling when I chocked on my favourite mint chocolate ice cream.....

Mr.Jeon & Dad: Y/N and Jungkook are getting married!!!! *fangirling*

Y/N: *cough* w-what?!

I looked at Jungkook and saw him looking at me with his big eyes ....shocked

But no not because of the news but my aggressive coughs....

My brother Taehyung which was right besides me tapped my back .....
I waited and drank a little water , calming myself down....

Y/N: what?

I whispered as I looked at Mr.Jeon and dad .... They looked like they were telling me the ending of the princess story....

They were happy and everything I know but why?
All of a sudden? You could wait another 2 years when we have a job to stable ourselves.....

But NoOoOoOoO~~

They surely don't know what I wanted .... and I wanted  freedom to do things that I want and I don't even know if Jungkook will support me ..... considering the fact that I have never talked to Jungkook.... like ever....

We even had shared a  class which are P.E and English in the past....  but we never spoke to each other.  Teacher never gave us projects together so we never got to know each other...

He always avoided everyone and was too quiet........

You wouldn't even know even if was in front of you....