Chapter 25 : Bomb

5 days until the plan execution

Y/N POV

"What are these emails about? They are too many for me to read alone"

These days as the attack and everything, I couldn't focus on my business as my branch was attacked. I contacted my brothers and told them about the situation. So they said that they will look after the company.

So one thing is sorted and I just need to focus on my revenge.

No . I don't take revenge like those people you read in books or seen in movies. Like they come back looking a bit changed and they start being friendly and then hurt . No ! We. That's not me. I just want to give them the pain and loss they have caused me.

I know , I am still young and have new ideas to rebuild my business but it is not easy. It takes all from the bottom to get up to the position where I was.

Sure I was known by the business market and it will make it back to the place but my power won't be as it was before. I was one of those people who admired female domination in business world.

But you know what?

I will rise back. I will begin again. I will make sure I return on the top but more powerful.

Till then I have to eliminate the unnecessary people who are being nothing but a leach on my way.

I continued my work with strong determination.

Yes

Oh wait!

I have an idea...

I smirked as I opened a file on my pc.

"You, I need you"

A/N POV

While Y/N already planned few things on her own , the rest are curious about what was happening in the office. It seems like she was not even there in that room. The only thing that made them believe that she was present, was her footsteps and typing of the keyboard.

They all flinched when they heard a loud bang all of a sudden. The youngest Jisung who almost slept, also woke up startled.

Everyone paused as the door opened and a loud voice said.

"I AM OKAY"

With * 👍 * gesture.

And bang again, the door closed and there was a silence.
Finally after a awkward and confusing silence, the eldest member Taeil talked.

"Why don't we all sleep?" To which Taeyong added

"Yes everyone go to sleep. It's already late. Come on"

At that being said,every got up and went to their rooms.

NEXT MORNING

The sounds of chopsticks and spoons against the plate. Everyone except for baby line meaning 99,00, 01 and 02 .
Went to school.