Chapter 19 : new shock from an old friend

"Hey guys I am writing NCT ffs too so please read them ok? It will be a lot of support. Love ya~"

Y/N POV

"Ok and please take care of him"

"Yes doctor"

The doctor went and I sighed. What should I do? I guess it was bound to happen... I am tired seriously. I just want to sleep for a year and wake up.

A week passed since that family dinner. I somehow managed my brothers for no to kill my second husband. Well it was not too difficult too because I kind of made a deal.

Deal was that , they can ask anything from me and I will do it. For at least 3 days , I was their slave. Buy things for them which was too expensive. Thank lord that I am a businesswoman who makes millions .

While that was happening, I noticed a car following me while I was back home from my brother's office. I first tried to ignore it as in thinking that the person has the same route as me but I then noticed that the car stops when I stop.

I stopped at the fast food take out , it stopped there. Like everywhere . Even gas station. Then I decided to call my assistant and ask find out about the car. It had it's number plate . After getting it , I found out that the original owner sold this car years before. He said that I sold it like 8 years ago. After that who knows the owners after him sold it to someone else.

I shrugged at that and let it be . I will handle it later. But then this happened.

On a fine night , I was supposed to be going to the grocery store because I was busy the whole day. But Justin offered that he will go.

Since it was my car , the stalker thought it was me and hit the car , making it fly . Thank god it was not Justin getting head crack because of the safety cushions in the car.

They car has been taken care by the company as I have insurance to it. I will get a new car.

Some people witnessed this accident and one of them called the ambulance and the hospital called me. Now here we are.

I went towards the seats where all of the family members were sitting. As soon as they saw me, they had a face that said "what did the doctor say?" I assured them with a smile.

I sat next to Jungkook who was equally worried for his twin. The silence was too much so I decided to break it by saying

"Justin is going to be discharged tomorrow"

As soon as I said that , I saw smile on their faces.  Thank god he was not in comatose.

I also felt relief which I didn't show. I was in daze when I felt warm feeling on my hands. I turned to look at it and saw a big hand which is few centimetres bigger than me , had a tight grip.

I looked up at the owner and saw Jungkook smiling at me.
He knew I was only trying to show myself strong when I was really worried and tired.

Jungkook is my moral support here. I never show anyone my weakness but my family knows.

We all waited for a bit and Jungkook asked everyone to go home and rest while he will stay. I was not agreeing on this first but his dominant gaze made me do it.

Damn it . These twins will be the death of me.

I sat in my car and drove off to the mansion. After reaching the mansion, the doors were opened by the maid and they greeted me. I just gave them a weak smile and headed to my room.

I took a long and warm bath. I felt all of my tension go away. I then changed into my night gown and went towards my vanity where I dried my hair. I then went on the bed and turned on the T.V to watch shows or a movie.