Chapter 24: 2 jeons = Y/N's death

A/N POV

It was 4:45 in the morning , everyone were sleeping. Y/N sleeping in her room and as well as the Jeon twins in their own rooms. There were the sounds of dogs barking , wind blowing , some birds chirping.

Too silent .... Before the storm......

All of a sudden , a loud ringing of the phone disturbs everyone's sleep as it was too silent in the mansion. Y/N woke and picked up her phone.

Looking at the ID , it was Taeyong.

" why is he calling me at this hour?" She thought and accepted the call.

"Hello..?" After saying this Y/N's sleep went away as she heard harsh breathing from the other side.

"Hello? Oppa, is everything ok?" Taeyong finally answering,

"Y/N ..... HQ was under attack along with our company buildings"

"What the?! Where are you all now?!" Feeling angry at the attacker and worried thinking about possible people getting hurt.

"At the company building and WayV is at the HQ."

"Ok I will be to the company"

Hanging up the phone she quickly freshened up and changed into jeans and sweater. She took her phone , key and her bag which has her document copies just in case.

She made sure , not to wake the Jeon Twins and slowly walked out the door. Starting up the car , she drove to her company. Even though she thought she didn't wake up anyone , the twins had woke up and saw her hurriedly rush out of the house . They soon met at the main door and both the brothers followed her.

Meanwhile Y/N reached the company . Parked her car and ran towards the building which was nothing but all burned. It was just empty standing there. No windows , posh like it was.

She felt a hand on her shoulder . Turning around she saw the boys. She hugged the nearest person who was Johnny.

She was hurt. The building she built was all of her blood , sweat and tears. The amount of hard work she put to make this successful. This company was not related to her family. No one was involved in this only Nct members and her brothers who encouraged her to do so.

Even though her family meaning elders were against of having a girl handle a company made them think lowly of her but she showed that a girl can manage a company on her own and make it big.

The employees working under her always felt great full towards her as she always gave chance to the person to work especially someone who has passion to work and grow. Poor people who joined have have success here. Their lifestyle changed.

She went and sat in front of the company fountain where the company building stood in the distance. The building which once was her pride and joy was now burned to dust. Only burned building was left.

No more bright pink and white with shiny glass stood there.

Soon it was morning as the sung slowly came up , yet Y/N still sat and watched her building. It looked horrible in light . Because it showed clearly what happened to it. It looked like as if the building and Y/N were having a conversation with each other.

The boys looked at her and then at the building. Knowing how important was it for her. This building gave her success and power she has.

This was the first time they saw her expression being broken. A look if pity felt for the poor girl but was replaced with fear as they saw her open her eyes which held nothing but rage.

She wanted revenge. She will destroy whoever had done this. And she will find out and once she does.... Ohhh that will be the end of that person's career.

Y/N took out her phone and called one of the WayV member

"Hello Kun...? Get the secret spot ready. We are ready to beat their ass"
She said with a large smirk that freaked out the men in front of her.

TIMESKIP

Right after the phone call , Y/N ordered her men to start the checking of buildings which were burned and to see if it was possible to repair.

Meanwhile she and her boys which were Jeon Twins and Nct went to the secret place which apparently only Y/N and WayV knows which has Johnny left pouty as he was not informed.

After a half an hour , everyone were present in that secret place which was in Daegu Under a House. Which apparently no one noticed.

It was like basement but beautiful. It was decorated with items here and there. Sofas, chairs, tables, fridge , small kitchen and pantry. It was really large as it they were in a mansion but underground.

The boys snapped out the the daydream when Y/N said something.

"Did you understand it?" She looked at them in serious face.

"What?" The boys asked confused because they didn't really hear her as they were busy admiring the basement.

Y/N sighed and repeated everything.

"I said that for timing we are staying here but we also need to keep eye on them to see what they do. This basement has rooms like it is higher on the ground , so it windows. Don't need to worry , they are after me , not y'all"

Y/N said with a calm expression . The boys knew that it was wrong. But they didn't say anything just listened to her.

"Ok all of y'all in your own rooms which has your names. Go now" Y/N said

To this everyone agreed and went off to sleep. Of course Y/N arranged the food for them. Every room has a microwave and a small fridge which has food stored in it.

Y/N felt something behind her so she turned around to see and saw the Jeon Twins. Surprised she squealed.

"Geez ... stop scaring me like this. What do you want?"

The brothers looked at each other and nodded.

"We want to sleep with you" Justin said blankly

..........

"He didn't mean it that way!" Jungkook said as soon as he saw Y/N's funny face that she made after taking in the wrong meaning. Justin just smirked as he knew what they were talking about.

"Imran I don't mind doing the other thing with you babe~ right kookie?" Still smirking as Y/N hit him , blushing at him being shameless and Jungkook also smirked along with his brother.

"Oh not a problem we both can"

Y/N by now was red and so she hurriedly walked away to her room with Jeon twins behind her tail.

"These two will be the death of me"

...............