Chapter 15: Real Y/N

Previously on "My Twin Husbands"

A/N POV

Justin in his room thinking about his conversation of him with his 10 minutes elder brother and Jungkook in the living room watching T.V, calming himself down .

They might have talked and thought that they were the only ones to hear each other

But they were wrong . The one who heard it was in great shock....

One who heard wanted to shout and tell the world about their conversation.

That person will have to do something before it's too late..

More late than already it is....

Present...

A/N POV

Krrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnngggggggg~

Y/N woke up and went to her bathroom to do her morning routine. While Y/N doing that , the Jeon twins woke up and went to do their morning routine too.

After a while Y/N came out dressed up and a bit wet hair . Going downstairs to make breakfast.

The twins came down for the breakfast which made Y/N's blood pressure rise. No.. not for Jungkook but the other guy ....... Justin.

She became furious but tried to calm herself because she knew if she doesn't then she might do something that will hurt everyone.

Even the neighbours.

She was making table for breakfast , when Justin opened his mouth making Y/N bang the plate in the table making it break in to pieces.

What did he say?

Nothing....

Not now but before .....

It is like doesn't want to hear the voice. But what can Y/N do? Jungkook also have the same voice but his voice is a bit softer than Justin.

He uses soft vocals and Justin tends to use his voice a bit rough . For Y/N it is easy to understand who is who.

Anyways when the plate broke, the men flinched and looked at Y/N with their already wide eye.

Y/N: .........

She just looked at the now broken plate. I Then sighed and went to the kitchen and came back with a broom and dustpan and started cleaning.

Jungkook went towards her.

"Y/N...."

" don't ...." said Y/N with a cold voice which made shivers run through the spines of the Jeon twins.

She stood up and just looked at Justin...

"Jungkook , get ready .... it's time" saying this Y/N went to her room to bring her bag.

~~~~~~~~ TIMESKIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three drove to the school in Y/N's car and as soon as they parked they saw , there were many students outside.
Mostly gossiping and whispering. The boys got out and flinched when Y/N banged the door.

Really hard.

She was pissed . She saw the bitch . Yes the so called "girlfriend" of Justin. Y/N knew , she had to do something but not like this. Y/N has everything planned. A very big plan.

................

It was almost recess time when the bell rang indicating that it was free time for everyone. Justin , who was in art class was packing his bag was startled by a guy from another class running like a psycho who Ranawat from the mental asylum,.

The boy stopped and asked Justin. "Hey! Justin! Come! *breathe* fight *breathe* place...

The opposite guy was able to make out some words. And just said "huh?"

"You must come to the cafeteria!!! There is a fight!!" The breathless boy shouted.

Justin then ran thinking that his elder twin either was in a fight.....

But it was shocking when he asked the guy....getting the answer that made him almost stop.

"Who are fighting?! Is my brother ok?!" Justin asked running.

"Your brother is fine .....it is that...." the messenger king of paused....

"Is what?" Justin asked.... the boy sighed and said...

"Y/N and Sarah are fighting and

Sarah is almost like passed out or maybe dead"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wendylisous: hey everyone, I am sorry for uploads or updating this book after so long but I had gone through a mental breakdown while having some personal issue . But I am ok .. don't worry... and I almost forgot . How are you? Is your COvid time going on? I know that there are some rich kids here who has like a good games , laptops and some fashion but Ian poor.... I am having a YouTube fanfic account but I am getting no views and that is sad. There are fanfics that I didn't write here. They are different from these books. Please help me grow. I want you to make my channel subscription more than 1k until the end of this month and it's a challenge. If you succeed to do , then I will give you a shout out in every video before the intro according to the increasing of subscribers and the comments. Please I beg you... I never ask anything. I am bored and want to be famous too but y'all are not making it possible...

Any ways .... thank you....

Peace ✌️ out