"Have you ever wondered why child services never suspected anything or why their bruises were never seen?" He finally spoke up after controlling his heavy breathing.

"It's because I hid them where no one would see," he barked out a laugh ."The pain of them knowing no one would ever help them was worse than the actual pain conflicted."

Alex had enough.

She stood up and grabbed the bat from Gio, taking a swing on his left knee cap until she was sure it was broken.

"Your a sick fucking psychopath!" She spat as she began on his left knee cap making sure he would never walk again. Not that it mattered.

"You bitch!" he screamed.

"And you're our bitch now. You'd be wise to remember who holds the power right now."She snapped."You think you broke us but in reality, you made us realize our true worth. You made us realize how we could turn the pain you bestowed upon us and turn it into your worst fucking nightmare. " Alex seethed in his face.

Meanwhile, Alessa was getting the branding tool ready. Once she thought it was hot and ready she walked over and motioned for him to be moved to the table. Gio and Gianni dragged him to the table and strapped his legs and arms down

Alex cut off his shirt and Alessa took the brand and stuck it on his stomach.

"I remember when we were twelve, she started. "Aurora was passed out drunk and high off whatever you gave her. You pulled Alex's hair and beat her black and blue on her stomach."

She recalled as she pressed the brand on another spot on his stomach."You were yelling at her, calling her a worthless slut, a dumb bitch while you were drunk off your ass." Alessa spoke calmly over his screams.

"We were only twelve! " Her voice rose."You made us watch as you took turns hitting us, as you touched us. " She said, her hand shook a bit as her emotions showed.

At this point, Alex came and took over because Alessa needed a moment.

"As you raped us and stripped us of our innocence." She gritted out.

"The plan was to leave you to burn in that house when we burned it down. But you made us so fucked up in the head that we hoped you would escape so that we could hunt you down and kill you ourselves." Alex laughed bitterly.

"Funny how fate works huh? You find us and almost kill our brother — By the way he is very pissed off about that." Alex pouts tauntingly.

"But instead, we found you, captured you, and now we're going to torture you until we feel like ending your pathetic life." She grabbed a knife from the hot stove and sliced his nipple off, smiling at his ear piercing screams.

Alex and Alessa didn't stop till every inch of his stomach and back were branded in the DeLuca family symbol. They tied him up on the table and let the medics heal him up.

When Alex and Alessa got to their rooms, Alessa broke down.

"Les shhh," Alex said, trying to calm her sister.
"It's ok, he can't hurt us anymore," she whispered as she rubbed her back.

"I know but hearing his sick voice and the smirk on his face as he described how he inflicted pain on us physically and mentally brought back memories I don't ever want to remember, "she said as she cried in her sister's arms.

"I know I know. But we're stronger than this because of the pain he caused. We took something bad and made it good. We are survivors and now we have the power to stop anyone who would cause pain or hurt anyone the way we have been hurt."She said as she took her sister's face into her hands.

"We can't let him win," Alex pressed her forehead against Alessa's ."We've come too far, okay."

"We have our family now and our friends. If anything he's helped us in a sick twisted way." Alex huffed.

"We're going to get our closure...okay," she whispered as she hugged her sister.

"I love you, Alexandria, "Alessa said.

"I love you too, Alessandra."Alex said back."It will always be me and you."

"Always." Alessa sniffled as she pulled away.

"Let's go join our family," Alex stood up, holding her hand out for Alessa.

As soon as they walked out of the room, their brothers were in the hallway and engulfed them into a long family hug.

"noi amiamon il nostro te nostri piccoli angeli forti "Alessio said.

I really hate the way I used to type the layouts of these earlier chapters

I really hate the way I used to type the layouts of these earlier chapters .

Xoxo

*edited*