halloween with nct

Start from the beginning

"this way" Sicheng pulls on the collar of his jacket to the wright direction.

"oh..you love me" Yuta eyes beamed with passion and admiration.

"yes" Sicheng just sighs.

you all made your way to the haunted house where it was in the middle of basically nowhere. there were a few staff members there in a little booth talking to costumers and letting them into the house.

"I thought this was free" Mark says while chewing up a hotdog.

"when'd you get that?" Renjun stared at him as he was gulping the hot dog down.

"when you were all deciding to go eat first or not" Mark says as he shoves the last remaining piece into his mouth.

"not it!" Doyoung shouts.

"not it!" Taeil shouts as well. eventually everyone but Taeyong screams out not it.

"thanks for paying hyung" Jeno flashes an innocent smile at Taeyong who was taking his card out. one Taeyong pays, you were now all heading towards the haunted house by following the dirt path.

"if you're scared you can hold my hand" Donghyuck gives you a smirk, you roll your eyes.

"I won't get scared" you told him confidently.

"we'll see about that" Donghyuck flashes you a quick smile before going ahead of you.

"did he just flirt with you?" Xiaojun suddenly appears out of no where.

"no I don't think so" you reply back.

"yeah I did, you're just too dense to know it!" Donghyuck yells out.

"do you like him?" Jungwoo shows up on your other side.

"it's halloween guys not valentines" you whined.

"didn't y/n say that was a simp for hyuck?" Jaemin questioned Jeno who stood next to him.

"i'm pretty sure she said she's a simp for all of us" Jeno answered back.

"we're now approaching the haunted house" Doyoung pretends to be the tour guide.

"someone else go first" Doyoung cowardly stands next to the door.

"I'll go first" Yuta steps up towards Doyoung.

"someone come with me!" Yuta squeals, Sicheng goes up ahead with Yuta.

"everyone pick a partner!" Kun shouts and then immediately goes with Xiaojun. everyone picks there partners and starts to file in. Donghyuck ends up pairing with you, which you really don't mind. in front of you was Lucas and Jungwoo while behind you was Chenle and Jisung.

"Lucas make sure to punch whatever is in front of you so I wont die" Chenle yells.

"okay!" Lucas shouts back.

"scared yet?" Donghyuck whispered.

"no, are you?" you asked, suddenly a little puff of air that sounded extremely loud makes hyuck jump a little.

"no" Donghyuck answered while you let out a laugh. everyone kept pushing forward, every once an awhile a worker in some scary costume would jump out and scare the crap out of Lucas and Jungwoo.

"I dont like this!" Lucas squeals as he holds onto Jungwoo tightly.

"it's better you than me" you could hear Doyoung say from behind you.

"wait I have to tie my shoe" you step to the side and bent down to tie up your white sneakers. Donghyuck stands to the side as well just wait for you while the others behind you go on ahead. in just a few seconds, you were done and finally ready to get going again.