🧸

im so sorry for being gone a lot. I know I said that I would be back at the last week but I didn't come back. please stick with me just for a while, I promise I will be back soon. I currently just have a lot of stressful situations that is happening and im trying very hard to cheer up, to fix myself, to be able to get back into writing. but my heart still aches. im very sorry disappointing all of you. I promise I will try my hardest to get back soon.

please remember everyone be kind towards others. do some little things that could cheer someone up. maybe even bring some little treats to your friends or even someone that you don't know. bring happiness to the world. this is going to sound so cliche but always remember that you are loved, cared for, important to someone. important to everyone.

"no matter what, if you feel unloved or uncared for. always remember that there's at least one or even multiple people that loves you. they love you because you are you. you are yourself" —Owen

this is a quote that my best friend, the one that passed away has always told me and my other friends whenever we were at our lowest point. this is a quote that has stuck with me and will hopefully stick with you.

again, I am very sorry. I promise I will come back. please take care, and always remember even if we are strangers who likes wattpad, you can always come to my messages to talk. if you live in cold weathers, please wrap yourself up so you won't get sick!

thank you beautiful people for reading. have a wonderful day/night!

 have a wonderful day/night!