jaehyun | imagine

here's a very long story i apologize lol. it was actually much longer, it was almost to 10,000 words but I decided to cut it down a lot because it was just too long, so if there is some confusion or everything is moving too fast, thats why lmao. also I rushed the ending a lot due to me writing it in school. excuse grammar or any writing mistakes-

ANYWAYSSS, to the people who requested, your requests will come out sometime soon (hopefully). and I apologize if the format isn't the best? my phones been acting weird so im not able to get into wattpad and fix the format or put down gifs/pictures. 

I hope you like this long story, its pretty cliche but you know, love is always cliche. see you soon!

6,0019 words 

----------------------

"are you ready miss?" you heard your bodyguard's voice from the other side of your bedroom door. you glanced up at your mirror applying some light powder on your face. 

"I'll be out in just a minute" you told him as you getting off the little seat. you stood up and dusted off the baby blue ball gown that you were wearing. you touched up your hair before quickly making your way to the door. 

"miss are-" you swing the door open to see Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun has been a guard for three months so he's recently new. when you speak to him, you usually call him Mr. Jung since it was much more respectful but typically you would just call him Jaehyun. although you would never call him that since you havent asked if you could. you had to admit that when you first saw him, he was quite attractive but other than that, there wasn't much you saw in him. at least that you know of, he takes his work very seriously and he's actually a very trustworthy guard. your parents are very fond of him and trust him in anything. 

"you look very beautiful princess" his cheeks had a sudden hint of blush. 

"thank you" you giggled as you stepped out of your bedroom. 

he stood by your side and lead you towards the grand stairs. already you could the clatter of people. today was the day of your birthday and your parents insisted on a grand ball to celebrate like every year. you told them it wasn't necessary but them being your parents, it just happened. you born into royalty if you couldnt tell already. you were the only daughter of your parents so that means you were the only princess. your parents were old style while you on the other hand were very modern but we'll get to that later. 

"the princess is coming!" Jaehyun shouts loudly from the top of the stairs while I was hiding behind him. the chatter went quiet instantly. you took a deep breath as you approached near the stairs. the bright chandelier basically blinded you like it does every single day. you looked down at the bottom of the stairs to see countless of people staring you in awe. Jaehyun put his hand out, you took it carefully. He led you down the grand stairs as people whispered and moved around to see you more clearly. you were suddenly tensing up, you weren't really a big fan of the huge attention and you've made it quite clear to your parents but  they told you that you were just overwhelmed that you would get over it. well, here you are getting riled up because you still weren't used to it but you had to keep your act up since you are the princess and talking and meeting with others will always happened for major events when your parents couldn't attend. 

"my princess!" your father threw his arms opened wide and cracked a big smile that brought others around to smile as well. 

"dad!" you let out a little laugh as he embraced you despite the huge ball gown that was drowning you.