renjun ; imagine prt3

requested by @-MOONMINJUN_and renminownmyheart

this is a part three from that renjun angel imagine. im very sorry that all of these are so far apart, I kinda didn't think that it would get up to part 3. please excuse any mistakes :3

1157 words

—————————————————————

"hyuck, can I ask you a question?" Renjun glanced at his best friend Donghyuck who floated around.

"sure" Donghyuck mumbles as he drops his book on the ground.

"do you think an angel could become a human?" Renjun asked, Donghyuck gave him a confused look.

"what?" Donghyuck questioned, Renjun heaved a sigh.

"do you think an angel could become a human?" Renjun re-asked his question.

"why are you asking?" Donghyuck asked.

"well I just..." Renjun mumbled off.

"I want to become a human" Donghyuck quickly got onto his feet.

"what?" Donghyuck gulped.

"hyung what are you saying?" Donghyuck asked.

"hyuck, I want to become a human again and spend my life with the one I love" Donghyuck looked at him bewildered.

"hyung, did you hit your head? are you okay?" Donghyuck asked him non-stop questions.

"hyuck! im being serious okay?" Renjun loudly sighed, Donghyuck's throat became dry.

"renjun man, I love you and I love y/n too but what you're saying is crazy! I mean... we don't even know if angels can go back to human. or even worse if they do, it could be very risky" Donghyuck said.

"hyung, there's a reason why you died so early. it was because it was your time to go. if you becoming a human is crazy" Donghyuck tried to explain but Renjun rolled his eyes.

"it wasn't my time to go, I just happened to run back into the house to save my younger brother and I just didn't manage to get out in time before the roof started crashing down on me" Renjun says.

"it doesn't really make a difference hyung, you still passed away" Donghyuck stated.

"hyuck, I want to marry her. I want to have our own little kids. I want to have a beautiful life with her and our kids, in a beautiful house.  I want to be with y/n until we end up dying. you don't understand" Donghyuck could sense that he was upset.

"I can't do those things when im an angel" Renjun mumbled as he sat down and put his head down. Donghyuck stood there staring at his friend in silent. Donghyuck let out a little sigh and patted his friend's back and sat next to him.

"okay look, I'll ask the others for help and see if they know anything about becoming human again" Renjun raised his head up.

"really?" Renjun asked, hyuck shook his head yes.

—————————————————————

you and Renjun were at your house. you were cooking yourself food while Renjun was watching you cook.

"you know you can go watch tv right? you don't have to watch me cook" you say as you make your eggs.

"I want too. you know for future purposes" Renjun says, you curiously looked at him.

"why would you ever need to cook?" you asked.

"again for future purposes" Renjun let out a giggle, you playfully roll your eyes.