renjun ; imagine prt 2

requested by @ekseuwonit

im sorry this took so long just to put out!

anyways if you don't remember this is a part 2 from that one renjun imagine where you are an idol from your group Cryztal! this was requested by the same person who requested the first one!

just some info;

Cryztal group members (in age order):
Minjung
Hyunri
Ji Ah
Jihyo
Chaeun (you)
Eun

Area group members (in age order)
Nayoung
Minji
Umji
Yerin
Eunchae (important character in the story!)
Mina

-----------------

"come here" Renjun giggles as he holds you close to him while walking down the street. it was cold and windy out but that didn't stop you two to have a date. although, there were some fans following you two but the two of you brushed it off. it was fine as long as they didn't attempt to injure anyone.

"chaeun! renjun!" you both looked towards the person who called you out. it was bodyguards, there were two standing by the opened car door and probably a third one sitting in the drivers seat.

"mr. lee soo man wanted us to come and pick you two up. he said that he wanted to make sure you two were safe when arriving back at your dorms" one of them say, Renjun nods and looks down at you.

"we'll drop you off back at your dorm then" Renjun says, you get inside the car while Renjun gives a few waves to the fans that were following you. Renjun gets in a few seconds later and the body guard outsides shuts the door.

you cuddled next to Renjun in the car while scrolling through Instagram. Renjun connected his AirPods to his phone and gave you one. the two of you listened to the music that he played in the bumpy car ride. as you scrolled down on your phone, an article pops up. you were going to keep scrolling down but instead the article header catches your attention.

is Chaeun's adorable boyfriend Renjun dating Eunchae from Area?

you ignored it thinking that it was probably some joke or something but after scrolling through a couple more times, another article about Renjun and Eunchae popped up.

Eunchae from Area states that she had recently had a date with Huang Renjun!

you tried to push past it and continued to scroll down again but seems like those articles were popping all over the place.

are Huang Renjun from nct dream and Eunchae from Area dating?

you exited out of your phone quickly and put it by you. Renjun noticed your sudden move and stopped the music.

"you okay?" he asked, you just gave him a nod. Renjun looked a bit concerned about you but he shook it off and continued to play the music. you laid against him and thought about those articles.

they honestly could just be friends, I don't understand what's the problem about that. people tend to make up things in articles. isn't that right?

------------------

it's been two days and those articles spread like fire. the articles were always about Eunchae, Renjun and of course you. you groaned in your bed before getting up and out of the bedroom.