camping with nct

here's a short story —> Friday morning I was eating a bagel with the cream cheese on it. anyways, I had my bagel in one of my hands and the other hand had my phone in it. I was gonna toss my phone on the couch but I accidentally tossed my bagel onto the couch and it got covered with the cream cheese :) i is dumb.

1135 words

warning: I did not proof read this so it might not make sense lol.

—————————————————————

you all stumble outside with tired faces. the birds chirped as you could hear waves crashing around from the river not to far.

"so this is what nature feels like" Jaemin inhaled the fresh hair.

"I don't like it" Doyoung muttered as he stuffed his ear with his ear bud.

"come on guys, camping is fun!" Taeyong assured and started to open the trunk.

"last time we went camping there was a tornado" Xiaojun says.

"we don't talk about that" Taeyong says as he starts to unpack everything.

"I feel itchy" Chenle complained.

"yo the connection sucks" Mark raises up his phone.

"probably because it's a Samsung" Hendery joked.

"it's because there's no WiFi idiots" Kun heaved a sigh and started to unload everything.

"I don't like bugs!" Jisung waves his arms around to wave off the bugs around him away.

"I swear we've only been here for five minutes and I've got like twenty mosquito bites" Johnny grumbled as he itches himself.

"aight im going back in the car" you wrapped yourself with jeno's fluffy blanket.

"you guys come help!" Ten scolded the young ones.

"I can't, im currently carrying the whole industry on my back" Chenle checked the time on his gold watch and shrugged.

"ha ha funny, now come help or you'll be sleeping outside" Doyoung says as he helps Yuta with the tents.

"but aren't we sleeping outside already?" Yangyang questioned.

"oh sorry I mean out of the tent" Doyoung says, you all quickly scatter around and help.

—————

"so what are we doing today?" Sicheng asked as everyone else cuddled with each other.

it was currently five in the morning, the only reason why you all woke up this early was due to Lucas screaming saying that his, Jaehyun's, Hendery, Renjun's, and Johnny's tent was being attacked by a bear when in reality Donghyuck got up to use the restroom and manage to trip and accidentally fall onto their tent.

"I was thinking we could go hiking" Kun smiled and showed the map to everyone.

"this tan line is the hiking trail" he pointed out and traced his finger around the park.

"that's a lot of walking" Jeno groaned.

"ahhh!" a loud high pitched scream could be heard from one of the tents.

"a bug! a bug! someone come kill it before it kills me!" Jungwoo shrieked and basically crawled his way out of the tent.

"im on it!" Johnny shouts running over to the tent. as Johnny runs, his foot manage to kick the string of one of the tents making it collapse.

"hey! I was changing!" Yuta yells as the tent collapse.

"don't we have to be quiet until eight?" you asked Jaehyun.