From haters to lovers

A/n: hey guys! I am starting to write on Tumblr a lot more now so if you follow me on here go ahead and head to my tumblr(if you have it) and follow me @unicoqrrn
P.s: this is probably one of my longer imagines :) I hope you like it!

Words: 1911

YOUR POV:

"Why you!" I screamed out as I stood up from the floor I had previously been pushed to. I wiped my hands on my robes and looked at the boy in front of me with an angered look plastered on my face.

"What cat got your tongue!" Draco laughed as he stood in front of me. If you can't already tell me and Draco hate each other. I'm not really sure why we hate each other, i guess he was just one of those people that made my blood boil at the sight of seeing them. But anyway, I was walking to my Potions class when Draco came up behind me and "accidentally" pushed me to the ground causing all of my books to fly everywhere. And that's why I'm here now standing in one of the long corridors of Hogwarts fighting with Draco Malfoy yet again.

"Aweee why  are you so angry it was only an accident." He teased, a smirk resting on his face. My nose twisted in anger and I squeezed my fists into a ball. He could really get under my skin and it was the annoying thing ever.

"It wasn't an accident you slimy git! Now bug off and leave me alone before I tell my father about this" I spat and raised one of my eyebrows in a mocking way. He stood there his mouth wide open and eyes wide as I decided to lean down and pick up my books. "It wasn't that good of n insult so I don't know why he's so upset over it" I thought to myself as I picked up the last book.

"I'd close your mouth if I were you. I can see bugs flying in" was all I said before I turned on my heels and walked away towards the Slytherin common room with a small smile on my face.

———-

Several days ad passed and almost every day I had an argument with Draco, except this time he took it way to far. I was sitting out in the court yard leaning against a big tree with my head buried in my knees. Tears threatened to spill out again as the memories of what happened merely an hour ago played once again in my head.

-flashback-

I was making my way out of the great hall after lunch to and grab some flowers from my room when Draco and his friends walked around the corner. I rolled my eyes and turned the other way, hoping that they wouldn't notice me, today wasn't the day I needed his nasty comments.

"Hey! Where you going all by yourself. I bet your going to snog Harry Potter aren't you" Draco laughed. I rolled my eyes at his comment and kept walking trying to ignore them the best I could.

"Oh no I bet she's going to go cry to herself because of what happened to her mother!" That's when I stopped in my tracks. My body was stiff and my heart felt like it stopped beating. I turned around with and angry look on my face and marched towards the boys.

"How do you know about my mother!" I spat and pointed my index finger up at him. He was tall yes but that didn't intimidate me. Draco signature smirk came into play an he crossed his arms.

"What do you mean? Everyone knows that your mother died. Pathetic really." One of his friends said. My eyes snapped over to them with a threatening stare however, my head fell and I looked at my shoes. Tears pricked my eyes as my arms fell to my sides. I swallowed the lump in my throat and lifted my head up, Draco and his friends stood there laughing until Draco's grey eyes met mine and he stopped. A flash of guilt and sadness seemed to shine in them, but I only saw it for a second before I turned and ran to my dorm in the Slytherin dungeons.