Sleeping beauty part 2

A/n: thank you for requesting a part two!! I'm sorry it's kinda short and rushed :( I haven't been in the best state of mind. If you want to read my personal diary I published it! It's just a place for me to express how I'm feeling and doing. So if you want to follow along my mental journey go ahead and read!

Your POV:

The next step was to marry him. I had been living with Draco in Malloy Manor with his family for over a month now and the next step was marriage. I was currently sitting on the couch in the living room. I had dozed off into a Day dream about our future and didn't notice when Draco sat down next to me.

"You alright love?" He asked, his voice showed concern because I'm never usually this quiet. I turned to look at him, I placed a hand on top of his and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm perfect, dray" I whispered sliding closer to him so we were pressed against each other. I examined the engagement ring on my finger, and I smiled. Draco proposed to me a few days after our kiss in the woods. It was a beautiful diamond ring in the shape of the infinity symbol, to show that our love for each other is infinite and will never die.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I knew exactly what he meant, he was talking about our wedding day. It was only in a few days and everything seemed to be ready. All we had to do now was wait until the day arrived. I nodded my head and rested it on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around me and we fell back on the couch in a comfortable silence and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

Today was the day I was to marry the love of my life. I sat in the chair as my friends did my makeup. the clock counted down and soon enough I'll be walking down that red carpet to marry Draco.

"Are you ready?" Someone asked. I nodded my head and stood up, as they finished the last touches in my dress the doors opened and my friends made their way out of the room, me following shortly behind them.

The soft music played as the big doors opened to show a room full of dressed up people. Draco stood at the end of the row, smiling as I made my way slowly down the aisle. Tears breed his eyes and I know he was just as happy as I was. I reached the end and reached out for Draco's hands. This is going to be the best wedding ever.

~~~~~

It's been three years since that day. And here I am, standing looking out the window over our pond in our back yard holding my sweet baby girl in my arms. I looked down at her, she was sleeping peacefully in my arms, her little baby pink hat covering her head, her body wrapped up in a white and pink blanket. The door opened slowly and I turned to see Draco walking in, a small smile on his face. He walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"We made a beautiful baby" he whispered. I giggled softly as he kissed my neck. I looked back out over the pond again, I was incredibly lucky to have such an amazing family to call my own.