Imagine 3

Warning: bulling:

Being the shy Hufflepuff I am it's hard here at Hogwarts. For me anyway. When your bullied all the time, forced to do people's homework for them. You may be thinking since I'm a shy Hufflepuff, why do people bully me? Why do they give me there homework to do? Well... that's because I'm known around the school for people to pick on, or to shove homework into.

Of course the one that bully's me daily, the one and only infamous Pansy Parkinson. Yup her and her little 'gang' bully me. It's a daily thing. The one and only Slytherin prince Draco Malfoy, is quite nice. Once you get to know him. I mean I'm not friends with him, all we say is a simple 'hi' in the hallway. The only time  I actually had a conversation with him that pug faced brat had to come and ruin it. Ever since then me and him don't talk much only for one reason. Pansy. Well, she bully's me so much, I get threats to stay away from him or things would happen.

"Hey! Y/l/n!" that loud voice I know so well called. I start walking a little faster trying to get away from her.

"Oh! Where are you going!" A hand grabs my shoulder and pushes me up against the wall. I let out a groan as my back hit the wall hard.

"Well well well, look who it is again. The little mud-blood traitor" she spits while the others just laugh. I close my eyes tight as she drops me and I fall to the floor hitting my knees on the ground and spilling my books. I wince in pain and gasp a little holding the hand I put pressure on to keep my face from hitting the ground.

"Oh? Really? What's wrong? Hurt yourself! You should be hurt. Your just a waste of space." I never really let her words get to me, but this time those words hurt more then usual. One of the girls walked up and kicks me in the side causing me to fly and hit the wall. I again wince in pain.

"Oh you think your so-"

"What the bloody hell do you think your doing!?" She was cut off by a voice I know, and he sounds angry.

"D-Draco, I thought you we're eating?" She laughs nervously and steps away from me. I open my eyes to see the blonde Slytherin standing there, rage and furry in his grey eyes. I move slightly but stop and wince In pain as i grab my left arm, i bit on my lip to keep myself from groaning and crying out in pain.

"I wasn't eating lunch! And why on earth would you even think about doing this to someone!?" He spat at her, coming to my side he picked me up bridal style gently so he wouldn't hurt me more. I lean my head on his shoulder as he looks at Pansy with disgust.

"Now go!" He spat again. She ran off with her friends, probably to go cry in the bathroom or something. He started walking heading towards what was going to be the Hospital wing.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you, you'll be better soon" he smiled and it caused me to blush a little. Once inside the Hospital wing he set me down on a bed and called for Miss pomfrey( not sure how you spell her name) she looked me over healed my scratches, also I had a broken left arm. Draco then came back in once she was done, She then handed me a glass of water, along with two trays of food for the both of us.

"How are you feeling?" He asked concern filled his voice. I looked up to see his face full of concern and worry. I smile reassuringly at him.

"I'm fine now, thanks to you" I smile sweetly and lightly kiss his hand that was holding mine.

"Good. I know this isn't the right time but... would y-you like to b-be my girlfriend?" He stuttered. I could tell he was nervous expecting me to reject him.

"Of course! I would love to be your girlfriend Draco!" I smile and he gains his confidence back. His smirk becoming bigger as his lips connect with mine, I smile into the kiss as he gently puts a hand on my cheek so he doesn't hurt me. I lean in more deepening the kiss. Soon the lack of oxygen kicks in and I have to pull away, he leans his forehead on mine and smiles, not a smirk nor fake smile, a real genuine smile. I smile back sweetly as he intertwined are hands. He pecks my lips lightly and says those three words I thought I'd never hear.

"I love you Y/n"
"I love you to, Draco" and with that he pulls me into another loving and gentle kiss.

It's bad! It's late! And I love Draco! Enjoy!