Late night snuggles

The warm orange light of the fire glows in the dark cold common room and the warmth filling the room is comforting as I make my way down the stairs from the girls dorms. A figure sits on the love seat, a blanket beside them as the moonlight hits there head showing me they're beautiful locks of bleach blond hair, Draco. We've been dating for a little over a year now and just recently started cuddling late at night so we can have our alone time.

"Hello" I mumble resting a hand on one of his shoulders letting him know I'm here. His head turns around and a smirk appears on his face, as he uses his hand to grab my arms gently intertwining our fingers and gently pulling me down to sit on his lap. His fingers skillfully rubbing my shoulders and back. I sigh and relax my tense shoulders.

"Stressful day?" His soothing voice whispers in my ear. I nod and close my eyes laying my head on his shoulder. He grabs the blanket and wraps it around us as I snuggle into his chest further.

How about you? You okay?" I ask after awhile of silence.

"I'm okay I guess." I nod in understanding. His father as recently been pushing him and nagging at him about everything. Poor Draco barley gets sleep at night that's part of the reason why we cuddle it relaxes him and me.

"I'm sorry Dray." I say as I rub my hand on his shoulder causing a sigh to escape his lips as he relaxes against my touch

"Don't be, love. I'm happy as long as your here." He smirks kissing me gently. It feels like ages before we pull away and cuddle into each other.

"I love you" we both say in unison.

It's short sorry! But here ya go some fluff