Chapter 2

Elena, and Damon enter the house. Stefan is on the floor but stands up immediately. "Stefan?" Elena asks. "Elena." "What happened?" "Katherine happened." Damon says.

Damon and Stefan are in the kitchen. "Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asks him. "No." "She said she fooled one of us, at least. What does that mean?" "She pretended to be Elena too when I showed up earlier tonight." Damon tells him'

Elena walks in and Stefan goes towards her. "I told Jeremy, I can't lie to him anymore." She tells him. "Are you alright?" "No, I'm not alright. I thought that with all the tomb vampires gone things would get better." "I know. We all did."

"Katherine was in this house, that means she's been invited in, what are we gonna do?" "Move." Damon says. Elena rolls her eyes. "Very helpful, thank you." She sits down. "Katherine wants you dead, there's zero you can do about it, you would be dead but you're not. So clearly she has other plans."

"Right and we need to find out what those others plans are and not provoke her in the process. What happened tonight when you thought she was Elena?" Stefan asks. "To risk another frown line encroaching on a very crowded forehead. We...kissed. "He reveals. Everyone stares at him. "And you thought it was me?" Elena asks.

"What do you mean you kissed?" Stefan glares at him.

"Well, when you know, when two lips pucker and they go." He puckers his lips and makes kissing noises. Stefan flashes but Damon flashes as well and stands next to Elena. "Don't be obvious, Stefan." Stefan starts towards Damon again but Elena gets up and puts her hand in front of Stefan. "Stefan wait, he kissed Katherine, not me." She looks at Damon. "I wouldn't do that. We don't have time for this guys."

"Later." Stefan promises.

"John must know something. There has to be a reason why Katherine tried to kill him." Damon scoffs. "She's Katherine. She loves to play games and you're fooling yourself if you think you're going to find out what she's been up to before she wants you to know."

Stefan shakes his head. "No, actually Elena's right, John could know something through Isobel. Your mother, she was in touch with Katherine so maybe we can go to the hospital and get him to talk." "I've got a better idea." Damon speaks. "What's that?" she asks.

" I'm just gonna ignore the bitch. See you." He picks up his jacket. "That's what I was gonna do." Damon says. "Ignore the problem and hopefully it'll go away."

"Is that smart?" Elena asks. "If Katherine thinks she's been ignored it will lure het out, she'll make a move." "Yeah?" And then what?" Stefan asks. "Stake her, rip her head off, something poetic. We'll see."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Lockwood mansion, Carol is talking to Liz and Damon. "I want to know exactly who's responsible for the killing of my husband." "I'm looking into it but you have to be straight with me. Is there any reason Richard was effected by the vampire device?" Liz asks. "What are you implying? That he was one of them?"

"No, no. No one's implying that." Damon tells her.

"Your deputy screwed up, plain and simple which makes you responsible." "Carol..."

"Your husband is the one who helped John Gilbert execute his idiot plan in the first place." Liz defends.

"Liz..." Damon tries to calm them down. "Someone got my husband killed."

"We're all on edge here. You've suffered a great loss. The whole town has. We have to stick together, okay? Trust each other, we'll get through this." He tells them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler is at the front door, greetings guest. A big jeep drives up to the front of the mansion and a man steps out. "So the black sheep returns." Tyler smiles.

"Tyler?"

"Yeah."

"What happened to you? In my mind you're twelve years old." "Then that's two years older than the last time you saw me, Uncle Mason." He hugs him. "Good to see you again." "It's good to see you too. Come on inside."

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Sorry that I couldn't post it last night but for the late update I'll post another one later on tonight so stay tuned for that.

Hope's everyone's doings well and good and just remember if anyone just wants me to read their story or someone to talk to just message me.

Like and Comment.