Shot eight

It's been six months Laksh had seen anyone of the wedding group. Oh gosh today is the baby shower, I don't want to go, but maybe I will meet her. I hope she will be there...

Ragini has binding her hairs to a tail, "oh gosh I have to stay strong let's see what is coming up for me or to me. Ugh thinking of it gives chills." She shrugs off her feelings and heads to the baby shower party.

Rahul was looking at Laksh, "what is going on, you ended up your relationship with Gina, why you didn't told me?"

Laksh looked at him. As if he had an open ear, busy in his wedding and then the mood swings of his wife, yucks. "Bro keep your advices with you, I don't need them."

"Ragini!" Someone shouted the name, immediately Laksh anger vanished and he turned to see her, damn.

"Surya you took my pic, can I now be normal again? I hate to pose."

Laksh amazed face changed again into devastating, what Surya? No, shit.

"Laksh?"

Laksh looked at Gina, "it was a stupid idea. How could I even think, she might be single. I mean just look at her, she is looking breathtaking."

Gina nods, "true can't agree more than this, but c'mon. It's been six months, who knows maybe they are just friends." She winks leaving him alone.

Laksh didn't liked the thought, only friends. I think this will be my title. He went up to the terrace looking into the dark night.

Ragini pouts, he is with Gina. How could I even think of it that he would be single by now. He always liked her, damn he loves her. It was my fault to fall in love with him. He never gave me any signal and here I am six months later thinking of him with weak knees.

Laksh didn't liked it to see her with Surya or any other guy

Laksh didn't liked it to see her with Surya or any other guy. I want to hold her, carry her and love her till my last breath. This small yet most beautiful affair was the best I had ever experienced in my life. What if I wouldn't be in an open relationship that time? But Ragini wasn't ready for a new relationship so it was the best. No commitments to each other.