Shot two

Ragini wasn't sure how to react the only logical way for her was to leave him alone.

Gosh how can he say this? He is in a relationship sleeping with others is allowed? Why would someone give you a wildcard for intimacy with anyone? I have to find out more about it.

Laksh was looking into the blue sky. He wasn't alone some of his friends and the groom were there.

"Laksh?"

Laksh looked at Rahul, "yeah?"

"Let's go for a campfire near the beach, it will be fun?"

Laksh nodded, "great idea, I'm in," he stood up from his seater, "will I get something, what won't hurt my ass?" He was rubbing it.

They laughed at him. He was hold back by the soft hand of Ragini.

"You?" Laksh was surprised seeing her, the others had gone he was left behind.

"Yes, Uhm..." she was trying to find some useful words, but her mind wasn't working neither was her tongue working.

"Everything alright?" He looked at his friends, "idiots the beach is big, how will I find them?"

Ragini smiles, "well this house is connected to a private beach part, I guess they would be there."

Laksh frowns, "oh really?"

Ragini nodded and released him from her grip, "sorry, and I'm sorry for my harsh behaviour."

Laksh moves two steps backwards, "okay?" He was scared overreacting in sarcasm.

Ragini rolls her eyes, "can't you behave like an adult, did i misunderstood you all the time?" She was talking about the dinner time.

Laksh shook his head, "sorry, but you are so uptight come on have some fun, beach?"

Ragini took a deep breath, "yes, beach sounds good."

They were walking the way to the beach part, but Laksh was more interested in her sudden change and apology to him.

"So, what changed your mind?" He was very direct in this matter, which she hasn't considered once.

It took her time to speak and sort the right words, "I googled about open relationships?"

Laksh stopped and she collided with his back, "hey?!" She rubs her forehead.

Laksh turns at her, he cups her face and gave her a forehead kiss, "really? I was about to tell you everything I'm not a reliable person?" He crosses his arms around his chest and gave her a semi hateful glare.

Ragini was avoiding his gaze, "actually I'm not yet satisfied with what I read, I need to know if it's true."

Laksh picked out his mobile phone, he was laughing a bit, "of course you want a green signal from my girlfriend now I got it." He placed his hand around her shoulder, "let me call her and get the answer of your question or questions?"

Ragini wasn't saying anything, while Laksh was smirking all the time.

The call was attended by his girlfriend, "Hi Gina what's up?"

"Lucky you called at this time? Don't tell me you want phone sex?"

Laksh was thinking for a moment, "are you free, cause the one I asked had rejected me. She knows I'm in a relationship with you." They call was on speaker and both were alone in the nearby wood area.

"Oh, poor you. No, I'm not alone. You forgot I'm on a date, bad boy."

Laksh rolls his eyes, "when are you coming?"