Shot six

Ragini was sitting on the bed, she didn't liked it to wait but he clearly wrote her to meet him in 30 minutes. I wonder what he wants?

Laksh was looking out of the window, was there really someone watching us? No, this can't be possible. I have seen it with my own eyes how they all left, maybe an animal?

Exactly 30 minutes later

*knock knock* the sound was low, but audible for the one.

"Shh, come in," he whispers and Ragini entered the room.

"Laksh why you called me so late?" She talked in a whisper voice to him, "has someone seen us?" She was scared, but he shook his head.

"No, I guess it was the wind or an animal, don't worry I have been looking out of the window since we have returned and even kept an ear on the door, we were the last. Don't worry."

Ragini felt easier, she sighed in relief, "great."

"Now come here," Laksh took her hand and pulls her close, she was shocked at the same time erected by his behaviour.

"Laksh?" She was confused about it, but he sealed her lips and carried her to the washroom.

The water of the shower was rinsing and Ragini could feel the cold water.

"Laksh this is cold..."

"I know, wanted to re-effect the beach scene, we got disturbed in a certain moment."

Ragini was looking with an open mouth, "oh that's your plan, recreating the beach feeling?"

"Oh yes, now don't make any unnecessary noises, until I let you moan."

"Chi!" She hits him and he pulls her close, the tub was filled with the cold water but soon it got heated by their wild love.

Laksh made her rest on the bed, but not for long, he continued with her till the next morning.

Both were sleeping silently on the bed.

*knock knock*

Laksh was cuddling with Ragini, she too cuddles with him.

*knock knock*

Laksh blinks with his eyes, "who is this?" He checked his watch, "half past 10, why so early?"

Ragini turns, "don't forget the wedding is in two days. Maybe they need help."

Laksh nods, "haan, but shh, no one should hear you."

"I was and I am whispering."

"Good Girl gone bad."

Ragini hides under the duvet, while Laksh stood up and covered himself with his shorts.

He went to open the door, "Hi Gina, you here."

Gina entered the room, "yes, now I thought I can come and spent my time with you."

Laksh moves aside and took her bags, "not the bed," Laksh said and she stopped giving him a mischievous smile, "okay."

Laksh closed the door and Ragini wrapped herself in the duvet, "this is so embarrassing."

Gina shook her head, "relax, we talked to each other do you remember?"

Of course she did, "yes, I know, but I wasn't expecting our real meeting be like this."

Gina smiles, "it's Okay. I will just close my eyes and take a seat on the couch. While you end or change whatever you were up to do."

"Gina you are too much, can you give Ragini something to wear?"

"Sure," she opens the bag and gave her a dress, "here and don't worry give it me back before leaving no one needs to know."

Ragini took the dress and rushed to the washroom. She is so nice, why and how is this possible. I would go mad seeing my boyfriend with another woman, but that's the clue of an open relationship. Trust and understanding, gosh...

She opens the door and saw Laksh with Gina, he was throwing the pillow on her. "You could have told me."

"And ruin the surprise?"

"Oh C'mon, what surprise? I surprised you more than you me."

"What no..." she laughs as Laksh was tickling her.

So cute they are.

Ragini comes out of the washroom, "ready and thanks."

"Why this dress suits her more than me?"

Laksh shrugs, "don't you, but it suits you more than me."

"True," Gina nods to him, "I look much sexier than you in that dress."

"Can't agree more. Let's go before they get suspicious on anyone of us."

Ragini was behind them, while Gina was holding Laksh hand, "I heard she is pregnant."

"Oh yes, that's why you come, right?"

Gina smiles, "yes, but don't worry I will not fight and try to behave. But if she comes bad then I will make her pay too."

Laksh shook his head with a smile, "come."

They had their lunch as it was very late, Ragini was giving herself a small note. She is here and you are out of bis sight. It's good and right, cause she is his girlfriend and he should be with her only.

"Hey Ragini you okay?"

"Oh hi Surya, yes I'm fine and you?"

"Good, saw you alone without your bodyguard?"

"Bodyguard?" She was confused, but then she bursted out, "I thought you are my Hero?"

Surya hits his forehead, "I pulled my own leg, well at least you smile now."

"Laksh now we are alone and you are staring out of the window, whom are you spying at?"

Laksh shook his head, "no one, just looking at the view."

"Your Girlfriend is laying on the bed with only a string and your are not even giving her a small gaze."

"String?" He turns and saw her completely naked, "oh much better than I thought."

"Come let's have a walk, if you want?"

Ragini stood up, "yes, I need some fresh air."

"You know we are outside the house in the garden, where only fresh air exists."

"Do you want to stay as a hero or a zero?"

"Hero," he stood up and they went to the beach.

____
Do share comment and don't forget to vote