32

The last few days had been peaceful. I went to dinner with kakashi like he asked and it was nice. But I couldn't stop thinking about Shisui. Which is why I did everything in my power to avoid him at all costs. I'm always so straight forward and don't do well In awkward situations. I'm also afraid he'll get the wrong idea and believe he actually has a chance rather then understanding that I'm simply trying to process the information.

As for Izuna, he apologized but honestly it's still weird with him and I. I'm hoping that blows over on its own. But I'm just glad to be at work and keeping busy.

"Hey y/n"

"Shisui! hey"

"You ok?" He senses how tense I was

"I'm fine you just scared me. Um what are you doing here?"

"I've been emailing you all morning. I need the mockups for that business opening up on 3rd street. We have a meeting with them in about an hour and wanted to see how the presentation was going."

Fuck. I forgot Shisui was working with me on that. "Yea sorry. I have the presentation done I just forgot to send it out. I've been working on the new ichiraku ramen logo and there's so many revisions he want. I'll get that to you now."

"I don't have the time now to come up with a presentation so would you mind doing it?"

I hesitated at first but this was my fault. "Of course. Let me grab my laptop and I can run everything by you while we wait."

"Perfect" I grabbed my laptop and stepped out of my office with Shisui to go to the meeting room. "How have you been. I haven't seen you in a few days. You seem pretty jumpy."

"I'm good. I'm just trying to keep busy." I can't say that Madara and óbito told me to give you a chance and since then I find you cuter than usual. That would be insane. Right?

"I get it. Speaking of keeping busy. I don't know how to tell you this but Madara assigned me as your new partner and we have a mission tonight."

"A mission? It's been a while since I been on one."

"We're going undercover to that new club downtown. Apparently they've been pocketing some of our money."

"From drugs or weapons?"

"Drugs. We heard that he's been charging customers more and taking the extra profit."

"Charging more?" I asked "I thought Madara told him the set price."

"Exactly why we'll be undercover."

"Isn't that... a kink club?" I asked nervously "how can we get away with that?"

"That's another thing I wanted to talk to you about. Only way we can do this effectively is if we pose as either a couple or ..."

"Or what?" I feel like Madara did this purposely to set us up!

"Doms go there sometimes with.. their subs.. leashed up like pets."

"LEASHED?! Sorry Shisui your not walking me around like some dog"

He smiled "it's fine. A collar doesn't bother me" he said that with such a childish smirk I couldn't help but picture Shisui with a collar and leash on. I felt my cheeks burning red hot!

"I didn't know you were into that stuff" I went back to staring at the floor so he didn't see my embarrassing expression.

"Are you kidding? All of the Uchihas are. I just happen to be the only switch."

"Switch?"

"Oh my god" he laughed "Itachi never tried this with you has he? A switch is someone who switches between dominant and submissive."

"You're such a simp I couldn't imagine you being dominant" I laughed. Shisui as a dominant when it comes to women was so hard to believe. He caters to a girls every need I couldn't see him ordering anyone around.

"I have my secrets too. I'll even bring my favorite collar. You should feel honored y/n. You'll be the first to walk me in it" he winked jokingly as my mind quickly went to a dark lustful place.

 You'll be the first to walk me in it" he winked jokingly as my mind quickly went to a dark lustful place

Shit. Now I'm curious. I have to stay away from him.