5

"Are you all settled in?" Itachi asked entering the room. Placing a pot of my favorite colored flowers and placing them on the nightstand.

"Yup." I muttered as I dig through some clothes looking for a nice outfit to wear.

Itachi sat down on my bed and and started to play with a string coming from one of my clothes I thrown onto the bed. "Y/n"

"Congratulations. I'll get you some baby stuff. Maybe a swing.. or a pacifier." I knew this was what he wanted to talk about. He had on that pathetic I fucked up look.

"It's not my baby." He let out a small smile.

"If not than why did she need to talk to you?" I said

"Because she thought it was mine at first. But.. there's a 3 month difference from when.."

"From when you cheated on me? I thought you were smart enough to at least wrap up but then again I thought you were smart enough to not cheat at all." I rubbed in pulling out a nice blouse Itachi always loved me in. He always said my tits looked great in them.

"I'm sorry. I fucked up. I can't take it back."

"Were separated. We're past the sorries and all of that. I had no right to feel the way I did and run off like I did." I admitted. He's no longer my problem. Growing up together .. loving him my whole life. Getting over him is nearly impossible. Especially since we work so closely together and back under one roof. but I have to try.

"You have every right" he sighed. "It was a complete blindsided attack. I.."

"I'm going on a date." I blurted. My nerves running high. Unlike him, I won't let him be blindsided by anything I do. Especially if we want to remain civil and stay in each other's life. Not like we have a choice.

"O-oh..with who?" He asked. He didn't want to make it known but you knew too well to know that inside he was dying. Like his heart was being ripped apart.

"He's an... anbu member.."

"Your going to put all of us in danger !" He yelled standing up and snatching the blouse from my hand.

"I can keep him out of our way!"

"Bullshit!! Your gonna crawl right into bed with the same man who's here to bust US!! Use your fucking brain y/n!!!"

"I HAVE TO GET READY." I started pushing him out the room but he snatched my wrists.

"Like it or not I STILL love you.. if you think I'm gonna sit by and watch you play house with someone like him.."

"It's a date Im not playing house. I'm not like you Itachi."

"You love me and you know it.  So why don't we stop acting like this and make our marriage work.  With me you'll know I'd never will do anything to"

"Hurt me? You already have. I trusted you so much like the idiot I was! I love you yes. But I can't keep loving you.  I can't take you back after infidelity. I can't trust you."

"You can't see the enemy y/n.."

"Madara already gave me permission. As long as I keep his back against us I can see him. I've already cleared our name from that hotel fuck up."

Itachi threw up his hands in defeat and shook his head.  "Don't come crying to me when everything goes to shit."  He tossed my blouse onto the bed and left..

.

.

.

"And most importantly stay professional... shisui.." Madara glared at shisui and watched him nervously smile

"Come on it's not like they're together anymore. Besides I liked her first!" He complained.

"Remind me to never bring a woman around you ever.." izuna sighed.

"That's different, Itachi only went after her because I told him I liked her."

"Either way" Obito butted in " they still dated for a long time, and even gotten married. She's off limits. If you can't behave yourself then I'll put you and y/n on different shifts at the club then."

"Alright .." he groaned. " I'll be on my best behavior" shisui left izuna Obito and Madara at the bottom of the stairs as he went back up to his room.

"He's a lost cause." Madara said.

"Whose pulling into the driveway?" Izuna staring out the window.

"Y/n's coffee date. An anbu member." Madara grinned. "With any luck. We'll have in our pockets as well."

"That might not work." Obito said shocked. "That's kakashi hatake. I went to school with him."

"Hatake?" Madara asked " as in the man who put her parents out?"

"Correct. Well his father.. We better hope she knows what she's doing." Obito said feeling a bit stressed.

*knock knock knock*

"I'm here to see y/n?"

"I'll be back!" I shouted rushing past the uchihas giving death glares

"I'll be back!" I shouted rushing past the uchihas giving death glares. "Shall we ?"

"He's too... cheerful." Obito stated.

"I agree." Madara backed up. "Too comfortable greeting us."

"He's up to something. And our girl is going to be right in the middle." Izuna crossed his arms.

"Then we get to the bottom of it." Itachi said angrily from the top of the stairs.