38

Kakashi POV

Her face flushed as I confessed that her feelings weren't one sided. But I'm
Concerned about these feelings for Shisui.

"I don't know. I've been acting impulsive all night. I haven't gotten a chance to thoroughly think any of this through."

I always find the ones attached to the Uchihas. But I can't help it. Her eyes staring me down in a sad confused desperate way searching for answers.

I reached out and grabbed her hands. Now fully paying attention to how soft they truly were. You would think they would feel calloused and rough given her profession. But they're as tender as her face. "We don't need to find the answers right now. We can start with getting to know each other. On a deeper level. Why don't we start with a date. A picnic? Just you and me tomorrow. I know the perfect place."

Would this really be ok? How will this effect our work since were on opposite sides.

" fine but I'll have you know I've been trained to smell poison from a mile away so don't think about poisoning me." She crossed here arms slightly embarrassed and yet a little genuinely concerned. But I guess it takes a killer to know one?

"I'll order something for us then." I stood up and grabbed my car keys. "But for tonight.. let's have some fun. You look like you could use some fun." She smiled the most precious devilish smile I've seen. She's definitely an interesting one.

"What do you have in mind?"

I shrugged "anything you want"

"Club? Do you dance ?" She asked testing my character I'm assuming

"Do I dance? Precious, can you keep up is the question." Her sexual nature took over as she bit the bottom of her delicate lip. Her mind went to a naughty place and I couldn't help myself but poke at it. " you'll be surprised with my endurance..I've never had a complaint about my moves."

She leans back against her chair and crossed her legs. Her eyes now hungry and I'm this juicy steak standing before her. "Are we still talking about dance ? Because I'm pretty competitive." I walked back over to my counter dropping the keys back into the dish and taking my seat once again.

"Competitive ? I wonder how that will work with my dominate nature." I curiously questioned her. I wanted to pounce into action and devour her but the slight discoloration underneath her eye reminded me of our altercation during the meeting. Maybe I need to hold off for now. She's hurting with so much more than a black eye right now. 

"You ok?" She asked. Snapping back to reality I got up and grabbed my keys once again. "Yea.  Come on I'll take you home."

"Home? We were just-"

"I know. But we really should take our time. I want to show you that the version of me at the meeting is not what your going to get. And my first step is getting you home safely and not taking advantage of the state you're in."

"My state?!" She angrily stood up but I held onto her arm as she tried to walk past me.

"I just wanna do this right." I sighed.

"I get it. I just told you that I threw myself at Shisui and here I am d-"

I laughed and hugged her tightly. "I'm not afraid of a little competition." Honestly I was afraid of moving too quickly. Y/n isn't just any girl. I need to tread carefully. Her impulsive nature could decide were over before we even start. And as much as I want to accept her advances, I need her to understand that she can be vulnerable and comfortable around me. She needs to know that she can feel safe. Despite being able to hold her own. "I know what I have to offer."