31

Kakashi lifted up his shirt slightly to reveal the his sculpted stomach before lowering his shirt back down. He walked past me to retrieve my shirt and handed it back to me. "I'd love to. But not like this."

I rolled my eyes "excuse me?" Embarrassed a bit a grabbed my shirt and avoided eye contacted as he loosened the belt from my wrists.

"You're upset. I don't wanna take the bait and have you regret the decision tomorrow." He placed his hand around my chin and lifted my head to look at him. "I like you. I wanna do this right."

"Jeez you can't take a one night stand?" I scoffed pulling my head away but he pulled my face against his sliding his tongue against mine. The taste of him only made me want to continue my one night stand plan but eventually he pulled his godly lips away

"I don't want you to be just a one night stand." He sighed. "Let me be the gentleman you deserve."

I wasn't sure how to respond to this. Why would he just deny sex but continue to say that he wants me. I'm literally offering me on a silver plater. "I should get going then" I sighed feeling extremely disappointed. I threw my shirt back on and headed for the door.

"Your ride will be here soon" he licked his lips in a certain way which told me he was up to something.

"My ride? What did you do?" I snapped

"Óbito called me after you stormed out. He wanted me to message him if you came here."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Your kidding right ? Why does everyone treat me like a child when I'm a grown fucking woman." They never treated me like this when Itachi was alive.

"Have dinner with me tomorrow." He gave me this hopeful look but after being denied I'd be too ashamed to have dinner with him.

"I'll pass." Looking away I made my way to the door

"I'll pick you up. 6pm. Be ready."

"Don't you need to ask Madara for permission first ? Since everyone is treating me like a trouble teen"

"Is that what you want?" He asks. "For me to treat you like them? I've only told óbito you were here because I know óbito comes from a good place. No matter what I do I can't comfort you. Not when it comes to family."

"Turn to the people who got me to this point ?" This man bust be delusional.

"From what you told me Izuna brought you to this point. Not everyone else." Kakashi checked his buzzing phone and went to open there allowing óbito to walk in with a smile on his face.

"Let's get you home" he held the door open for me before turning back to kakashi to thank him.

Kakashi simply nodded and called out "6pm. Tomorrow. Be ready"

Óbitos smile turned into a death glare. "What do you think your doing?" He asks "I told you my niece is off limits. I try to be nice to you and not even 5 minutes later your pushing my damn buttons!"

"She's an adult Óbito."

"Hardly. And your old as hell compared to her."

"I like older men." I butted in "can we go now?" Yanking óbito out of kakashis place as if he were the child.  "I can make my own decisions óbito! I grunted.

"Couldn't you make a better decision?!"

"How?"

"Shisui? For starters."

I rolled my eyes and was in complete disbelief  "my husbands best friend? For fuck sake óbito he was his best man at our wedding!"

"He would treat you like you queen and you know it." He held the car door open for me to get in.

"Did he put you up to this?"

"Of course not. He plays around but he would never cross that line with you unless you did first."

"I know how Shisui feels about me. I just don't feel the same."

"How could you. Itachi came in and swooped you off your feet at such a young age. Shisui never had the chance. I'm just saying. If your gonna be exploring your options. Then truly explore your options and start with someone you already know you can trust. Just think about it. "

"I don't know óbito."

"If your worried about what everyone else would think don't. They all feel the same as I do. They think you remaining in the clan is best. You're already one of us. Besides Shisui and Itachi aren't related so it's not as weird as you may think. Like I said. You have options. Don't settle on just one. Especially him. Picking him will cause a lot of complications for the clan. You know this."

"Can I think about it?" I never considered Shisui as an option. Tbh I don't how that makes me feel. We were always so close. Could that be the foundation of a new life or is it just too close?

Itachi. What should I do. Which decision would make you hate me less ?

 Which decision would make you hate me less ?