9

"Itachi.. are you awake ?" I asked softly knocking on his door. He hasn't spoken to me since the argument about my date but we needed to discuss about our sudden meeting tomorrow night. "Itachi." I looked down to the floor where were some light escaped his room and reflected onto my foot and watched it suddenly go off. Letting out an annoyed sigh I knocked again. "It's about business." I called out.

After a few moments of nothing I grabbed lock picks from the bun of my hair and unlocked the door and flicked on the switch "seriously Itachi come on I have to talk... to you.... you're not Itachi.." I muttered. Wave of emotions swept through me as I stared into the face of  Izumi.

Izumi's face burned a bright red as she sat in Itachi's bed half naked beneath his blankets. "Sorry.. um.. he's in madaras office."

"Uh huh" taking a few breathes to calm down I fought back angry tears. I fought back the urge to slice her neck. "You were pregnant.. the other day.." I questioned noticing she now has no belly at all.

"I went over that with Itachi.." she said. I rushed over to Itachi's dresser and dug through it until I found a hidden knife and rushed at her placing the cold blade on her neck.

"Well you didn't run it past me bitch." She swallowed hard and looked at me in silence. "Speak or else these white sheets will be decorated with your vocal cords.."

"I was paid!" She yelped as I pricked her neck.

"For what and by who!"

"Some man I didn't know him! Orange hair! Told me to distract Itachi and  lure him away from you!"

For a second I thought Itachi was right. When they left to talk Kakashi was there and took his shot at me.

"He wanted you away from Itachi and the others but some other guy at the bar got to you instead that's all I know. I didn't know they were trying to kill you he only told me he wanted an associate of his to talk to you about something important! But the man at the bar ended up walking you home and the guy he said was supposed to meet with you left behind you guys that's all I know I swear !!"

"Did you know about Me" my voice cracked. Allowing my emotions to get the better of me.

"What do you mean" streams of tears racing down her cheek with fear. Her body trembled with so much fear it made me sick how weak she is.

Is that what you like Itachi. Weak pathetic women?

"Did you know about me when you slept with MY HUSBAND !"

"Y-yes." She admitted.

"Why would you willingly sleep with a married man." I knew Itachi was to blame. After all he knew he was married. But a woman who knows and still disrespects ones home willingly... doesn't deserve respect. And let's just be honest.  It really pisses me off that I .. my position as his wife. Meant nothing.

"I don't know.. w-we known each other for a while and I liked him and he seemed like he liked me and said you guys were going through a divorce."

"Is.. is that what he told you?" I scoffed in disbelief "we aren't even divorced.."

Her eyes widened in shock. "He told me you guys are I swear!"

"You seen me with him at the bar. We live in the same roof.-" I have no right. I have no right to feel this way. I've been seeing Kakashi. Trying to move on from Itachi. Trying to forget the past. Our past.

I released the knife from her neck and dropped it on to the ground. Slowly leaving his room. Tears flooding my eyes as I discovered that I'm not over the pain he put me through. How could I possibly get over it when we work so closely together. We still spend the majority of our days together. I never had a moment to breathe and heal. All I did was pretend I was ok. Pretend so he would believe I was ok. So everyone would believe I was ok.

Walking out the room and what ever chatters were happening down the hall instantly stopped. Madara , Sasuke and Itachi standing still. Concerned filled their faces as they saw my blood shot eyes and tears leaving Itachi's room. Wondering if I killed the poor girl or if I was planning to kill Itachi.

"Y/n" Madara spoke up "what did you do?"

"Nothing." I answered

"We should talk. Fill you in on why she's here. It's not what it looks like." Sasuke said trying to defuse the situation. He must not know she's half naked on Itachi's bed. It's EXACTLY what it looked like.

"I didn't just find the reason of my failed marriage half naked on his bed?" I answered softly.

Sasuke and Madara looked over at Itachi . They weren't shocked but clearly they had no idea either.

"You didn't" Sasuke muttered to his brother.

"It just kind of happened but either way she's dating that cop now. Why does it matter ?" Itachi said in his defense. Madara simply shook his head

"You just gave us an earful about wanting to save your marriage." Sasuke reminded him.

"Our marriage already failed. He's free to do what he wants with who he wants. I just never..." my lip trembled as I fought back tears. "EVER.. want to see that husband fucking WHORE ever in my life again."

"We need to talk about everything. We never had the talk' anyways so She'll be gone in 10 minutes. I'll meet you in your room. Ok?" Itachi asked.

"The talk ?"

"About everything y/n... where we stand. What we want. Even business wise.."

I looked at Itachi as though he was crazy. "I just said you can do what you want with who.  I just don't want to see that bitch ever in my life."

he rolled his eyes and rushed into the room "Izumi put your clothes on and go. The driver will take you home."

"Your kicking me out?" She asked

"go!" He yelled. Pushing her out the doorway to his room and he pulls me in and shuts the door behind him and pushes me to sit on the bed. He let out a long sigh while he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Ok y/n.. where do we start"

 where do we start"