37

"Are you going to let me up" he asked silently.

"I want to. Then again.. I don't." I said truthfully.

He placed his hands on my hips once again but this time trying to gently push me away. "Shisui please don't turn me away."

"Be honest with yourself y/n. You wouldn't be doing this is you weren't in pain." But that's where he's wrong. He has no idea since the seed had been planted I've been thinking about this so often lately. I feel like I owe it to my younger self who first had a crush on Shisui.. before Itachi came into the picture and completely captivated me.

"I don't know if I can give you more than this. But I know that right now. And for some reason lately. I haven't been able to stop thinking..and fantasizing about this. I know you're exactly someone I need. But.. I Im drawn to Kakashi. And you'll hate me then for it. So for right now. While you still care about me. Show me this love you've been feeling for me. Just this once. So we can get it out of our system. Use me Shisui. Take your frustrations out on me. Let me take my anger out on you."

"Just so you can run to Kakashi and give him your heart?" He's hurting. I know this is a lot to ask of him and maybe this was actually a mistake.

"I don't wanna hurt you Shisui. But this is me giving you my consent. I wanted that part of me that loved you first.. before I loved Itachi to experience what love with you is like before I let you go to make someone else happy."

"Let me guess. Your falling for him. Kakashi."

" I don't think I'm falling for him. But there's something there that makes me want to be closer to him. But.." I stood up and opened the door "if you want to leave you can. But I'm giving you consent... to make me yours even if it's for one night. The choice is up to you. I won't treat you differently. Either way we'll wake up and still be best friends."

Shisui stood up and walked towards the door and paused. "I always told myself I'd jump at the opportunity to have you. Even if it was for a night. And now that the offer is actually here I realized how much respect and love I have for you.. I don't want you for just a night.  I would want you for ever. So I'm gonna pass on this offer. But.." he slowly walked over to me. Brushing his thumb across my lips.  "Not until I can properly kiss you."

Lifting my head he leaned down and softly brought his lips against mine. This kiss was more passionate then the first one. Almost as if this were a goodbye kiss. His fingers running through my hair as I moaned into his mouth. This kiss, was sad. Emotional, it said everything he couldn't say with words. It told me how head over heels in love with me he was. How heartbroken he is that once again he was not my decision.

Breaking the kiss he mumbled "I'll just keep loving you from the side lines."

It's as if Shisui was the right person but wrong time. Maybe choosing Itachi all those years ruined y love life in the long run. Or maybe I'm just making another mistake by letting him slip through my fingers.  I watched Shisui leave before grabbing my keys and raving over to kakashis place.

"Y/n? Are u ok ? It's the middle of the night."

"I need to talk to you." I said. He opened the door letting me in.

"What happened."

"Do you believe in the right person but wrong time ?" I asked.

Confused he took a seat on his couch. "Right person but wrong time would still be the wrong person. The right person will always be the right person despite the timing."

So then I spilled my heart out to him. Everything. Itachi. Shisui.  All of it.

"So you're in love with Shisui?" He asked finally.

"No. Because for some reason kakashi I'm here.... and not over there where he's right down the hall. And I'm not saying I'm in love with you because the truth is we don't know much about each other. But for some fucking reason I want to know you better. Do I sound crazy? If so I can leave."

He smirked "I like crazy. I've felt drawn to you from the very beginning. So now that we cleared the air. What do we do with this magnetic pull that we're both clearly feeling?"

 What do we do with this magnetic pull that we're both clearly feeling?"