C1

A strange relief washed over Athena Black as the bus rolled into La Push  Reservation , Washington.

She'd been tense since the moment she'd gotten on a plane in London with the help of one of her best friends and confidants , Hermione Granger .

She'd been afraid that maybe ,just maybe ,her father's family would catch-up with her and take her home.

She loved her Aunt Andromeda and her Uncle Ted ,she really do , but she needed to get away from them and everyone else in her life for a bit .

They were smothering her in their sympathy . She knew they meant well,but she just couldn't take it anymore .

Her only remaining parent had just died almost a month ago by the hands of a psychopathic witch .

Athena had been there when it happened . She'd watched the green light of the Killing Curse hit her father and she'd seen the light of life dull in his eyes as he'd toppled backwards into the mysterious structure, inside the Department of Mysteries at the Headquarters of the Ministry  of Magic . Vanishing forever behind a curtain of sorts .

A few days after that a letter had arrived for her . A letter her father had written to her before his death . One he had never had the chance to send to her .

It was then that she found out about her mother's family that lived here in the place the bus had just arrived at .

Her mother had been a Clearwater from La Push . She'd ran away to England after she'd finished school and had met her father there .

It had been a whirlwind romance and she'd been born scarcely a year later .

They never married ,but she'd been given her father's name . By rights she should be a Clearwater . Not that she cared . No, honestly she didn't .

Her archenemy is a Clearwater . Although, probably not from La Push .

For a brief moment a smile grazed  her lips .

Audra , who's sister was Penelope Clearwater who used to date Percy Weasley, would possibly have a serious fit if she knew about Athena's origins . She'd probably try and murder her .

Well, after she'd read the letter she'd wanted to come see the family her mother had left behind for herself .

She'd contacted Hermione immediately asking for her help .

Although, reluctant at first the older girl had given in and had helped her .

She even invited her to stay at her house for a few days until she boarded the plane .

Her smile vanished as some other unwanted thought invaded her mind .

Hermione and Hermione's parents could get into trouble for aiding her into fleeing the country .

She hadn't thought of it until now that she was almost going to achieve her goal of meeting the relatives of her mother . It bothered her . She didn't want her friend and her friend's parents in trouble.

The bus pulling up at a small bus station and the sound of the people hurrying to get off brought Athena back to reality and she too got up from her seat to fall  in after the person that had been seated in the seat in front of hers .

She pulled down on her famous Weasley jumper and grabbed her backpack from the storage rack above the seats .

Other than the Weasley jumper she wore jeans borrowed to her by Hermione , a Gryffindor scarf and a pair of worn out sneakers .

Her long dark brown curly hair hung loosely down her back  because she hadn't seen the need for a hair tie .

She followed the line out of the bus and collected her only other luggage ,a small suitcase that Hermione had also borrowed her .