"I.. I tried to call and text and you didn't answer and when I confronted you about it.. you wouldn't talk. You said you were taking care of business or some crap and I thought you were lying, and then when you told me... when you told me you only saw me as a friend?..." he was trying to remain strong as he looked into your large e/c eyes but it made him break further. " I was so angry. I was so hurt that I... well.." he looked away and you knew. You didn't know how you knew but you knew he went and had a fling with some chick...

You mind was whirling and you didn't know what to think about it. You felt bad that you didn't have reassuring words for him but you were angry he just assumed you would go out and leave him high and dry, and that as retaliation he would move on so quickly to the next hoe to come knocking on his door. Sure you were 'broken up' but you also weren't. You were still with Dean, at least the real you, and you could not wrap your head fully around the emotional knot forming in your stomach. You felt tears sting your eyes as Dean hung his head in shame, letting a couple tears run down his face... you both sat in silence.

***

You whole heart hurt every time you thought of the Winchester's. You didn't really travel with them anymore.. it had been a couple of weeks since that morning. They left the next day after Dean officially broke things off with you. It hurt. It hurt like Hell. No, it hurt worse.

As you were healing, despite Bobby's complaints you decided to begin hunting on your own again. You started with a couple small cases but moved your way up, growing more restless and reckless, coming home to Bobby in bits and pieces. "Your gonna be the death of me kid" he would huff while sewing you up. You were not yourself, and you didn't really care. You felt your demon side rising and you didn't try to stop it. You felt broken, like a part of you left with Dean as pathetic as that is to admit, and you didn't want to fix it despite how much you knew it needed fixed.

"Y/n you can't go on that hunt alone!" Bobby Yelled at you from across the kitchen table. "It's too dangerous, especially with the fractured rib and mild concussion from the last hunt"

You shrug looking at him with sad eyes. "Look I know it hurts but Sam and Dean have been wanting to hunt with you. They miss you"

"Sam has called. Not dean" you state, looking down at the ground.

"Now how would you know that?" Bobby asked sternly.

"Dean wouldn't call. He feels guilty, like it is all his fault, and I didn't even try to stop him from leaving"

"Y/n"

"Bobby it's alright" you say with a sigh, taking another swing of the beer Bobby grabbed for you. "But I am going on this hunt"

***

Vamps. Always vamps.

Vampires always made you laugh a little when thinking that Sam and Dean didn't even know they existed untill 6 years ago, meanwhile you knew they were real since, well, forever. You remember your mom fixing "faux blood" for them so they wouldn't feel the need to feed on people, though you didn't know that's what it was at the time.

Every hunt you tried to delve into would always end in the same conclusion; Dean Winchester.
He was part of everything you would do. You would feel sick eating pie or shakes or nearly any food you really loved because it would remind you of him. You couldn't hunt without thinking of his stories or memories you shared over a kill. It was like your whole life evolved to be shared by him, and now that he was gone you were lost and confused.

You tried to focus as you approached the basement door to the apartment the vampires were staying at. It was 11:40 am and you knew most of the nest would be asleep. You counted 8 vamps in this one, and from staking out the place all night you knew they were all inside. You quietly opened the door and crept your way down the stairs, pulling out your machete from its sheath. The basement had 5 different parts that essentially made a circle around the entire floor, so you decided to go right first.

Entering the first room you notice 2 asleep on the couch. You were unsure if you could be quiet killing both of them since they were right next to each other so you snuck around them to the next room. Upon entering the female vamp immediately noticed you and let out a thick growl exposing her fangs. You swung hard, letting her head thump to the floor and catching her body quickly as to not make too much noise. You stood quietly laying down her body to listen for any movement and luckily there were none. You glance around the kitchen and open the fridge to find nothing but blood bags. You roll your eyes and quietly shut the door to move onto the next room. You gently open the door to peer in and notice 3 in hammocks and 2 nuzzled together on a bed. There you have it all 8 on oneside of the basement. Too easy. You turn around to pull out the needle syringes you had prepared, ready to go back into the other room to sedate the two before the massacre that would be occurring in the other room, but as soon as you walk back through the two are already up and coming at you. You grip your machete and swing at the first, who dodges and attempts to grab your wrist. You let him but quickly move to gain momentum to swing your legs onto his head and make him lose balance. As you both topple to the floor you hear further footsteps coming from the other room, you quickly pull your hand from the vampires grasp and jump up swinging to fully decapitate the one standing above you, realizing the one on the ground is knocked out temporarily, Your attention is then drawn to the vampires approaching from the other room.

It was a brutal fight, and for a minute you thought they had the drop on you but you were able to finagle your way out thanks to the syringes you had made before hand. You had killed 2 more, leaving 3 left staring at you. You were bloody an breathless but you still felt the adrenaline pounding through your system.

"What?" You taunt. "You afraid you blood sucking assholes?"

Two of them barreled towards you, and you were able to dodge one but the other caught hold of your hair, pulling you off of your feet. You yelled in pain but used his moment of temporary satisfaction to swing your machete through his thick neck. Vamps can be so stupid sometimes.

As you turned to face the other you quickly made a sufficient swing causing his head to fall off his shoulders, but you heard a thump behind you. You turned around fully anticipating for the last vampire but were completely caught off guard by the sparkling green eyes staring at you.

"What the hell?!" Dean yelled at you unmoving. He had blood splattered across his face from the vamp he just killed and Sam was standing behind him, looking relieved to see you.

You were about to say something when you saw both of their expressions change to fear just as you felt a large knife plunge into your stomach. It caught you off guard but then you remembered the one you knocked out..

It was in slow motion, but you thought fast on your feet. You turned around as the vamps hand was still on the blade. He gave you a satisfied smirk but you gave hime one back, you moved forward to be closer to him all while pushing the blade further into your end stomach and the vamps expression soon turned from victory to fear. You then quickly withdrew the last syringe of dead mans blood and stabbed it into his neck causing him to step back and for you to swing your machete. That makes 8.

As his body falls to the ground you turn around to see the two boys in complete shock, staring at the knife sticking out of your stomach. You start seeing dots and you feel your machete drop from your hand as you watch them rush towards you.

"Stay with me y/n" you hear dean say through tears. "Damn it Sammy! I thought we should have come sooner!"

"Dean we need to get her to the hospital"

You felt Dean pick you up and pull you into his chest. It was nice. You had missed this, you just wished it was under different circumstances. He still smelled like whisky and leather and a little bit like pine and you felt at peace.

"Y/n keep those pretty eyes open for me" Dean kept saying the entire ride to the hospital. "If you are ever going to be stubborn about something this is the time" he says while running his hands through your hair.

"Damn it Sammy step on it!"