∆32∆

Narcissa sighed she didn't like lying to her son. She went into the car, the driver drove away. Lucius was in bad business, such as gambling,loan-sharking, drug trafficking, and fraud.

Of course, he was still a lawyer. But he was on the mafia's side, making fake evidence. Narcissa didn't this life always in fear, this wouldn't be good for Draco's future.

She smiles at her son oh how she loved him. She's happy he found love with that boy Potter. She remembers his rambling about him all throughout middle school and high school.

("Mother can you believe it that stupid Potter and those Weasley twins pulled the fire alarm," he said."I was in the middle of presenting my science project and then Potter pulled it, it set off the sprinklers and ruined my hair" She sighed "Really what did the principal do"Draco sneered" Dumbledore didn't do anything he left him off the hook, I hate Potter and that stupid scar of his, and his hair and those beautiful green eyes of his"he went on and on for 3 hours. Narcissa of course was asleep half the time.)

She never went to these meetings, but Lucius said she had to be in this one. It was one of their plans, she didn't know what it was about just yet. 

But she needed to be there, so she could hear everything. She was thinking of maybe running away with Draco, she sighed it was an endless nightmare.

She knew she couldn't keep up with this, she couldn't live all her life this way. She had to do what was best for her son and what was happening right now isn't even near to the best.

Narcissa has entered the meeting, everyone at the table turned her way. She saw at the back of the table, who she assumed was the leader. The man looked odd and deformed, she noticed he had no nose but instead two slits to breathe.

What kind of plastic surgery disaster was this, she took a seat next to her husband. They were talking about the usual when they suddenly started mentioning their plan to murder someone. She was listening to the story and apparently he was the son of an officer.

The officer was learning about their criminal activity, they ended up killing him. But the bloodshed didn't stop there, apparently, they wanted to murder his child too. As soon as the meeting needed she politely (not trying to get her head chopped off) left.

She knew Lucius was going to come home late. So she decided to go over to the store, she went through the isles looking for the item. Until she founded, a quart of chocolate ice cream. She opened the door getting the containing.

She put it in her cart and continued shopping, it relaxed her. Once she was finished she went over to the cashier. She greeted them and paid, leaving the store. Pulling up to their house, she opened the door calling out for Draco.

She heard footsteps coming down the stairs, it appeared he took a shower. Since his hair was wet and wavy. She went over and kissed his forehead "I bought something, check-in the freezer".Draco smiled running off over to the freezer, she smiled softly going upstairs all the way to her room. She changed out of her formal attire and into some silk pajamas.

She lied down on the bed, she had to do it. It was for the safety of Draco.

♤Sorry for any spelling mistakes and for not updating a long time♤