∆28∆

Draco was laying on his bed.Angry at his father,for controlling his life everything.He was stressed he needed to calm down. Actually you know what he needed a good fuck.He sighed yeah that all he needed.He wen into his closet.Picking out some casual clothes.Jeans and a band shirt he cut to be a crop top.He opened up his window,climbing down his ladder.He walked and walked to the point where his legs were numb.Finally he was on Harry's frontdoor,front door, was kinda nervous he scoffed he was Draco fuckng Malfouy.He knocked on the door.

Harry opened up the door in sweatpants and a tank top.He smiled "Draco-"he was cut off by Draco lips.Draco closed the door with his back hand.Tongueds swaying together,Draco wrapping his arma around Harry's neck.He started to suck and kiss over his neck,hands roaming under the taller boys shirt "fuck me"draco whispered.Harry pushed back Draco a little"what"Draco tried to get back to Harry but Harry held his hips keeping him back.

He dragged Draco over to his couch"Draco are you whats wrong"Dracos jaw tightened.He let out a shaky breath"My father wants t-to wed me off"."To who?"Dracos eyes let down a tear"I-I don't know but Harry don't you get it,if I marry someone I can't see you anymore as matter as fact I can't see you right now"

More tears started to fall eyes puffing up.Harry wrapped his arma around the smaller boy rocking him back and forth.Harry cupped Dracos jaw kissing his lips.There foreheads resting."You still want me to fuck you"Harry asked.Draco giggled "Actually no I just want to spend more time with you,let's watch a movie".Harry smiled giving a quick kiss on his forehead.

Harry turned on the T.V "What do you want to watch"Draco thought for a second "How about the gremlins ".Harry put the movie on cuddling up with the blonde boy.Watching the movies Draco was laughing saying how cute the little creatures were but of course they turned out very ugly green and scalely."You know Harry Zach is kinda cute".

Harry scoffed"Wow dumping me for a fictional character"Draco laughed"Im kidding hes cute but your much more"Draco pouted kissing Harry.After many movies and snacks Draco fell asleep on harry,his head tucked under Harrys.Harry smiled down at the boy under him.He was so grateful for him,it was like a angel handed to him.Harry turned off the T.V falling asleep with his boyfriend.

Draco face was covered in warm sunlight.Draco yawned opening his eyes.He felt warm arms around it was Harry.He smiled boring his face in the crook of Harry's neck kissing it softly."Handsome wake up"Harry shifted slighty groaning "What time is it".Draco looked over at the clock"7:30 so wake up".Harry laughed picking up the boy and putting him over his shoulder."Harry put me downdraft yelled and laughing.Harry put Draco down "what do you want for breakfast Draco sat on the countertop"i dunno i usually just drink a smoothie".

Harry sighed happily "Lucky i have a milkshakes in the fridge"Draco smiled crossing his legs.Harry and Draco drank the milkshakes together" watching cartoons."Harry wants they bunny's name"Harry pulled Draco to his lap "Bugs" Draco snorted"Bugs thats werid but cute just like you"Harry threw a pillow at Draco,making laugh.Draco layer on the pillow.He wished he could stay here forever,with Harry-KNOCK KNOCK.

Draco and Harry looked at the door and at each other.

♧Another chapter i feel bad for not updating,also sorry for the spelling mistakes :')♧