∆24∆

Draco days have become normal again, just like before he met Harry. He had straight A's, studied French and Italian on saturday.No Potter, which made him a little bit sad.No more sneaking out going to parties with harry.

No more cuddling or simple hugs that would feel him with pure happiness. But he was ok, he convinced himself he didn't need Harry. Well mentally because it appeared his body still did.

He's noticed that after he broke up with Harry (which meant he wasn't having any sexual intercourse with anyone) he had gotten moodier. Instead of waking up in a pair of strong arms, he would wake up alone, cold, and extremely grumpy. 

He tried touching himself but that didn't feed his sexual need. In fact, the only time it did work, was when he thinking of Harry. Dammit, he was really failing at this 'Fuck Potter I can live without him' lifestyle.

Draco huffed and grabbed the green apple that was on his nightstand. He looked at it,  shining in the sunlight.

He put his teeth to it, carving out a piece, chewing, and finally swallowing. Nothing could complete, his sexual wants but harry and certainly not his own hands. He looked in his drawer and took a sharp knife. Cutting the apple into small slices.

He looked down at his exposed lower stomach due to the fact that he was laying down. Was he really about to do this, he thought. He circled his finger around the band of his pants.

 He hooked his finger on it and slowly but surely he was now exposed to the world. He wore no underpants, he thought that his private parts deserved to breathe.

He took the damp cold slice of the apple coating the tip of his shaft with its juices. He started to increase the pressure and speed. Going up and down, making his breath quicken. 

Imaging it was Harry doing the dirty act, he began to turn pink and hot. Curling his toes due to the major waves of pleasure.

He let out a whimper like moan letting pearly white, liquid squirt from him. He looked down at himself, letting his body go back to normal. 

He took a cloth and cleaned himself, of his mess. He got the apples remains and threw them in the trash can.

He sighed and went to go take shower. Turing the handle letting the water cool him down relax his aching muscles. He thought forgetting Harry would be easy but it has proven wrong. He grabbed the vanilla-scented soap soaring it over his body.

It made him remember the bath''s he took with Harry. He could feel the tears coming and memories running back.

Both boys sat in the bath of bubbles. Talking and loving each other to their full potential. Draco's was facing the blurry window. He could almost make out the forest of greens and blues.

Harry was using the suds drawing shapes and words on his lovers back. Hearts, diamonds, and triangles. Joined by the words 'Dragon' and 'Raven' both boys knew those words belonged together forever.

But maybe the universe was against them. Wanting to wed them, with creatures of opposite genitals. The universe wanted to expand but having both boys together would prevent many from existing.

But the blond and brunette didn't care, others could do it. It wasn't as if everyone was going to love a person of the same genital. So they pushed away from the rules of the universe and did their own thing.

But maybe the universe does always win because the boys weren't together. Instead separated and filled with sorrow.