∆3∆

Draco woke up, to his alarm ringing. He got up and dressed up and went downstairs quickly grabbing an apple and running out the door. He arrived at school fairly early, which he liked he didn't like feeling stressed.

He grabbed the handle to the door but stopped in his tracks when he heard someone yell his name.'"Hey fag, who dressed you up your little sister"Draco started shaking, tear's wanting to spill. He hurried to the boy's bathroom and sobbed, it's been months since someone called him that.

None the less, it still hurt. He gave up he didn't want to go to school he wanted to relax, go somewhere. He ran out of the bathroom out through the front door's running away from the school.

He was about to turn the corner when he saw Potter smoking a cigarette. Shit, He had hide gosh never mind I've been spotted."Hey, you ok"Draco just nodded counting to walk when a force pulled him backward.

"Hey, are you okay really," Harry asked, Draco's nostrils flared "I'm fine just let me go" leaving harry alone. Harry was confused, he didn't do anything wrong he just asked if he was ok.

Draco finally stops running he realized he was in a flower meadow, it was pretty. It blinded him with warm summer colors. He sits down, he hates his life nothing happens never. It's the same shit over and over again.

At this point, he should just let a random hot guy fuck him. He pulls out a flask that he stole from his father's study. He knew it contained alcohol so he took it, people, drink when there upset right?

He put his mouth to the opening and gulped some of it.It didn't taste amazing but it was fine.It made him feel warm and fuzzy,he liked it. Gulp after gulp he got even more warmer and fuzzier soon feeling dizzy.

He just laied there,not moving like a corpse.He soon knew he missed the whole school day because it was getting dark.His eyelids were getting heavier and he couldn't resist,the grass was soft and fluffy so he fell asleep.

Narcissa was worried,her son hadn't returned from school,in fact the school said he never made it to school.She was panicking what if some cruel person hurt him or killed him.The poor women was sobbing.Mascara dripping and running down her cheeks ,but how couldn't she cry.

Draco her first and only child.Her memories with him percouis and important,she was standing in the police station along with her husband reporting Draco missing.

Draco woke up to bright light shining in his face.He opened his eyes and saw short black hair and bangs,pansy.She tapped him "Draco hey are you ok we need to go the whole town is looking for you"Draco sat up "Looking for m-me why"she explained everything him being reported missing his mother sobbing.

Shit this was bad,he never meant to bring attention to himself.He grabbed the empty flask "Pansy we need to hide this my parents can't know I got drunk"she gave him a small smirk and put the flask in her backpack.

"Didn't know you turned to such a rebel"Pansy gave some him some mouthwash to get rid of the smell."So what are we going to tell my parents"Pansy sighed"Uh let's just say this guy was going to hurt you and you just um ran here and stayed here"Draco laughed the excuse was weak but It was all they had.

Draco and Pansy arrived at his house,the second Narcissa saw Draco she ran to him and gave him a bone breaking hug.The police asked what happened and Draco gave them the weak exuse.The police stayed telling Draco the dangers of not yelling for help blah blah blah.

What really scared Draco was he's father angery look.Soon after they were alone,Lucius brought Draco to his study."Draco tell me what actually happened i don't belive that petty excuse"Draco was not about to tell his father what happened so he lied.

"Father nothing changed,what i said to the police is what happened"His father gave him a look but then sent him off to bed.I guess today was fun,i mean i went missing but it didn't last.Draco frowned he wanted something fun that would last forever.He sighed well that doesn't matter because he had a book report to complete.