∆21∆

Draco stayed up all night long, broken thoughts flying around in his head. Before he knew it it was Christmas morning. Not that he cared, he never did anything on Christmas his father stopped caring after he turned 13. He had to find Harry and tell him the news whether he wanted to or not. He got dressed sprayed some champagne perfume on and headed downstairs. His mother was sitting there reading a book, he kissed her cheek goodbye and exited through the door.on his way, he forgot he didn't know where Harry was it wasn't a school day.

He cursed as he went over to the payphone, dialed in Harry's number."Hello" answered a voice"Hi Harry where are you"."At my apartment, why"Draco looked down at his shoes" Nothing just asking, just missed you"He hanged up and was walking over to Harry's apartment.

He got lost on the way and needed to ask for directions. But he finally made it, he heard some yelling and got closer to the apartment complex. A girl was yelling at Harry? Who was that girl, maybe an ex or his sister wait never mind Harry was a single child. He heard shouts from "I thought you liked me" to "I don't like you".Draco was walking up the stairs and then his heart dropped.

That girl whoever she was grabbed Harry's shirt and put her lips on his lips. But Harry didn't pull back, she kept on kissing him. Draco let out a cry, both of them turned around. The girl had an annoyed look but Harry looked like the world just fell apart."Wait Draco-"Draco ignored Harry's call and ran down the stairs he kept on running and running until he ended up some unknown street. He sat down on a bench, Harry the boy he lost his first kiss and virginity to and who he loves just kissed another girl.      

How could he be so dumb, of course, Harry didn't love him. Draco was just a toy to him, just something to please his sexual wants. Again he started crying but he didn't care, he looked over to his right. A liquor store, he went over to it the store lady looked at him knowing that he was underage. But she was known to still give liquor to teenagers if they paid her just enough. Draco paid her, he got whiskey even though he had never tried it.

He didn't know how he ended up on but he did. He walked all the way upstairs to his room opening the door. He turned off the lights and popped open the bottle. He put the bottle to his lips and let the liquid go down his throat. It burned his throat a little but he didn't care look at where his life has gone too. Drinking away his problems how tragic,he thought.

He finished has of the bottle but quickly got bored with its taste. He threw in a trash bin near his bed, not caring if it broke apart. He went over to the diary and picked it up, there he wrote all his thoughts and kept important pictures. He wrote about the first day he meets Harry about how he was a stupid troublemaker. The day Harry went to his house to work on his project, Draco was very nervous that day.

The day they both kissed for the first and howe he wanted to do it again. He wrote everything down and how he felt towards it. He smiled softly at the words he wrote he turned the page and saw some pictures. The picture that Pansy secretly took of them holding hands in class. And one Draco took he was trying to take a picture of Harry and he did but then another one was terribly blurry because Harry had attacked him with kisses.

He went into a burst of tears, all of this was fake. Harry never loved him, he was just his toy. He wanted to rip the pages of the diary and tear apart the picture but he couldn't because he still bloody loved him.