stranger

Today two couples, Jhope and noah were going to Busan.. Jhope was on driving seat.. Noah with Jin at front seat and Namjoon,Jungkook, Tae were at back seat.. Tae was angry to namjoon bcuz he told Jin about their trip to busan.. Sadly Chanbaek couldnt come..

" How many times I have to say sorry tae" Namjoon was begging for tae's forgiveness.. But tae doesnt care he was just sitting on Jungkook lap while watching outside with a cute pout.. Namjoon sigh.. He look at Jin for some help.. Jin notice that bcuz front mirror.. He mouthed Gucci.. Namjoon gave him a big smile and nods.. "I will take you to buy some Gucci" as namjoon said that Jungkook look down to his tae reaction.. Tae with thunder speed went to namjoon lap and hug him.. Jungkook shake his head while Jhope and Jin were laughing.. Noah was quite asleep.. "You are the best brother hyung... I love you.. Let's shop today or tomorrow.. " tae look at him with his doe eyes.. Namjoon just nods.. After two brother get together the car drive to busan was quite.. Most of the time Jhope and Jin switch the driving part.. Whenever Jin drive he gave noah to namjoon..

After 4 hours 5 min's later.. They reach at busan... Than again 1 hours later they finally reach at their home.. No of them want to do anything.. So they just went to their separate rooms..

Meanwhile:

"Boss.. They are in Busan.."..

"Good for us"

"Will we gonna kidnappe Namjoon's son?? "

"No.. We gonna kill two birds in one stones. Get ready Jeon and Kim " the boss started to laugh loudly..

Back to busan:

2 days later.......

Jimin pov:

"Fuck.. I shouldnt drink that much .. all of this Jihoon fault.. That lil shit ..ahh.. my head " I sat on my bed.. I am still wearing my club dress.. I pick my phone from the floor.. I wonder why it's have so cracks.. whatever.. I open my phone.. Fuck It evening.. i pat on my shoulder "Good job park Jimin .. you slept the whole day.. You will win the sleeping contests.. " My tummy made a sound shit I am hungry now.. I went to kitchen to grab something.. But my kitchen is more empty than a deserts.. so I just hav a medicine than I took a black mask .. keys and phone.. I didnt bother to find my purse that will be in my pocket duh.. I decided to walk a little further shop today..

Meanwhile

Meanwhile.....

Tae pov:

I was sitting beside two workaholic person.. One was typing his laptop and one was talking with someone.. sadly my phone doesnt have charge.. Minutes later Hobi hyung and nami come outside from jin and Joon hyungs room ...so I went to them "Hobi hyung.. where are you going?? " ... "oh.. nami wants some snacks and hyung also need some ingredients.. Thats why we are going for shopping".. Tae looked at hobi than nami who nods .. "Than hyung take me with you guys" I gave them my puppy eyes.. Hobi hyung hesitated a little than gave a nods.. and went to 2 workaholics.. in that mean time. . I dressed up