Truth never hide

After that night everything changed. Especially for Namjoon and Jungkook .. They left their every breath with a tension and distrust about each other. Two of knows very well . If just if tae comes to know about any of them.  
Than ,... Actually none of them wants to think about that. If you gave them a choice between  telling truth or lying for whole life . It's simple they gonna choose lie. But they forget one thing about a truth and lie.

Truth is bitter, is very very hard to say and  believe and so  move on.

On the other side..

Lie is sweet , easy to say ,and believe.

But one thing truth has lie don't .. is trust.

One bitter truth must made a crack on your partner trust . But a lie will broke all of them in pieces, and believe or not some people take their whole life to just collect those   pieces forget about rebuilding.

Namjoon here playing with two people trust.  He knows either any of them left it will be hard to breathe.

Jungkook is doing same . But his main focus is on one person.

Playing with a fire is like knowing you gonna burn but still you are doing. 

Jin pov..

I m feeling Joon is hiding something from me . He always look so tensed. I have to asked him so he can share.

I decided to knock on joon's study . But before I can he went out with phone on his ears. He looked at me and mouthed wait inside.  I went to inside. That place was to be honest a crow nest .

I sigh and started to clean that place . First thing I do is kept that water jar far away from the papers. You can't trust water with paper.  Than started to clean the mess. I was almost done that's time I found a file .. quite old file I saw it somewhere. I was about to open that's time namjoon snatch it. 

"What the hell joon"
He kept the file on his table

"baby don't touch this.  This file have many thorn parts and if by any chance any of them lose I will be angry and it was touch by you so I will think that bcus of tht lost .. also I don't want that. "

Joon was rumbling nonsense . I just press my lips on him. That makes things little wilder. 

Any of you know the taste of fucking by your husband in his studies with door open , you don't and I am not gonna share so bye.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day...

Tae , jungkook and hobi came to our house as it was Sunday. We were having fun even though there was some tension between jungkook and joon but I ignore that.

I was cooking our meal that time jungkook enter " Jin hyung , can you cook chicken today?" He said with puppy eyes  and I nods.  He gave me a bunny smile . He was about to leave when I asked him to bring the chicken from the freezer . He nods and kept his phone on counter and brought me the chicken after that he wash his hand and left .

I was cooking mean time a message come to Jungkook's phone . I never read anyone's chat but I decided to read this after reading that text my blood started to get cold

Need 💜

When you will come again? I m missing you .❤️

I doesn't want to judge to soon that's why I want read more texts but there was none . I guess he deleted tht.

After lunch , I called hobi in my room . I know that if anyone can confirm me this .than tht person is only hobi.

" Hyung you called me ?"

"Hobi please answer me truly.. does jungkook have any sort of affair?"

Hobi looked explain everything .he looked like I asked something forbidden .

"N-no "

"Who else know that?"

"N-namjoon"

"I need you to gather that guy's information . I want to meet with him. Not that I going to easy on jungkook but I know if you and joon stay quiet about that than there is really a good explanation. So gather that's guy's full information and gave me that in 4 days.  "

Hobi just nods and left.

I couldnt help just sat on my bed and ran my hand on my hair. It's going to be a big mess.

Hobi's pov..

Things are getting out of hand.  I have to gather information but ...

Ahhh I am just thinking how tae gonna react and jin hyung's that calmness making me feel like a the nature clam before the storm. 

I m just praying that joon and jungkook just servibe this m which they both create.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Btw thanks for 300 readers❤️