Epilouge

There was nothing more special to me than the man I loved for years.

We experienced ups and downs through our relationship but because our love for each other was strong enough, nothing was able to break it.

Yes our relationship's not perfect, but atleast we stayed together. Atleast we loved each other like nobody could.

The obstacles we went through was strong enough to break two couples apart, but because we stayed strong, we were able to pass through it.

“Goodness, Lisa! You're so gorgeous!” Chaeyoung squealed from behind, staring at my reflection on the mirror infront of me. I was already on my white tulle wedding dress with a long train, and my hair was tied in a curled plait.

Staring at myself in the mirror is like staring at someone else. I definitely don't look like me. I've never worn this much makeup and jewelries before. A blush crept on my face suddenly.

Realizing that me and Taehyung is already about to get married makes my heart go wild.  I love the idea of marrying him, and the fact that everything that's happening right now is for real makes me want to jump around and cry in  utter happiness.

“I never knew this day would come. . .” I whispered, smiling like a goon.

Chaeng was in verge of tearing up, “But it did. You were brave, Lisa. You fought for you and Tae's love for each other no matter how much hatred his mother showed you. Both of you are really destined for each other.” a tear escaped her eyes as she hugged me from behind.

“Awe, chipmunk. You're making me cry. .” I whined and giggled. We hugged each other for a moment until Jennie and Jisoo unnie entered. “A hug? Let me in!” Jennie cooed and ran to us like a kid.

We laughed at her sudden action as we four hugged each other. I couldn't make this far without them for sure. They're one of those people I'm hella scared to lose.

“The youngest is the first one to get married. How odd.” Jisoo chuckled, staring at me lovingly. She was right though, even if Jennie and Yoongi was the first couple to get engaged, me and Taehyung were the ones who got married first.

He said he couldn't wait longer anymore and wants me to be his wife. After what everything that happened, he couldn't lose me anymore. He said he'll die if he did. But I wasn't leaving him anymore. I learned my lesson and I will never leave him ever again.

I learned that if you love that person, you'll fight for him even if he's not ready to fight for you. Because that's what loving is, surviving the cruelty of destiny together.

“Ya'll are still going to get married anyways. As you've said unnie, there's always the right time for something.” I grinned and clasped my hands together. Jennie unnie let out a giggle, “Gosh, our Lali already matured.”

“What can I say? You three taught me to be a matured woman.”

We four stayed there talking with each other until there's only an hour left before the wedding starts. “We've talked for hours!” Chaeyoung gasped, staring at her wristwatch. “What's new chipmunk? We always do that.” Jisoo grinned and stood up from her seat.

“We should get going, Lis. Look at us, we're still in our casual clothing.” Jisoo pointed at her dress and grabbed Jennie and Chaeng's hands. “Bye beautiful bride! See ya later!” they yelled in a sing song voice and stepped out of the room.

I tried to stop them but I guess they really need to change now. The wedding's about to start. I stood up from my seat and exhaled, my palms were sweaty from the thought of marrying the man I love. I'm itching to walk down the aisle and say my vows to Taehyung.