Chapter 22

Don't be a coward.

-KIM TAEHYUNG-

"Lisa!" they called her but she did not look back and ran away. "Just let her." I sighed. "What?! You're not even running after her? She's pregnant Tae, with your baby!" Jisoo yelled. "Jisoo, calm down." Jin calmed Jisoo down as I stared blankly at the floor.

"Tae, do you love her? You're married, right?" I heard Jimin ask. "I do, but there's so much to take in right now. I can't process everything that quickly, I'm not in my right mind right now. And about the marriage, I can't tell you anything about it yet." I replied and stood up.

I took the car keys from the table, "Where are you going?" Namjoon hyung asked. "I'll talk to her." I answered and walked outside the dorm. I wore my mask and went straight to the elevator. She might be still here by now.

I made my way out of the building and looked for her. But she was nowhere to be seen.

"Fuck." I cursed and ran to the parking lot, I should just find her using my car, it will be hard if I look for her just by walking, fans might recognize me.

I was about to open my car door when I saw a lady in black spaghetti strapped dress crying infront of a white car.

She was Lisa.

I walked to her, "Hey, I'm here. " I called. She looked up, looking surprised when she saw me.

"T-tae.." she whispered and wiped her tears. Seeing her cry make my heart ache, without hesitation, I hugged her tight.

"Stop crying. We'll get through this together. You're not alone anymore, Lisa. I'm here." I whispered.

"What should I do, Tae? Your career might get affected because of me. Your Mom might threaten me again, and maybe this time..this time she'll take away Trevor—" I kissed her.

"Stop being paranoid, Lisa. It will only hold us back from fixing all of this together. No one will take Trevor away, understand? She can't do that 'cause I already know her greedy side. About our career, don't worry about it, me and the boys have already been through a lot so surely we can solve this. All I need you to do is to relax and stop worrying for our baby and for your health. Okay?" I said and smiled at her.

"B-but you're married, we can't be together because you love someone else. M-may I ask who she is?"she asked. "I can't tell you anything about it yet, but don't worry, I don't love her. You're the only one that I love." I answered.

She nodded and smiled a bit, "Alright, let's go back. They're waiting for us." I said and held her hand as we both walked back to our dorm.

•••
-KIM GRETHEL-

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked our butler, James. "He's currently at his dorm, Madam." he replied politely. "Alright. How about, Lisa?" I asked.

"She is with Young Master at this moment." he said.

My eyes squinted, "What?! That bitch didn't even listen to me!" I yelled. "What do you want us to do, Madam?" he asked.

I clenched my fists tight and looked out the window, "Kidnap her son. That should be the only way to make her stop bothering my son." I said and smirked.