The Story Of Us-2

Lalisa Manoban

"Lisa!" I heard my Mom call from the kitchen. I sighed, and placed the clothes I was washing down. "Yeah?" I approached her, wiping my wet hands on my shorts. "Why do you look like a thirty year old Mom? Go get changed and buy some groceries. We're running out of foods on the fridge." she grimaced.

"But—"

I stopped when she glared at me, "No buts! I'll finish your laundry. Now go get changed to something more ladylike." she waved her hands signaling I should leave the kitchen now. "Whatever." I sighed in defeat, dragging my legs to my room.

I wore a simple denim jeans, with fit black shirt. Dang, I should really gain some weight, my fit shirt before became more wider. Slipping on some sandals, I left my room.

"Mom, the list?" I entered the kitchen. She stood there with a spatula on her hand, and an apron covering the front of her body.

Her brows arched when she saw me. I winced, knowing she'll throw another insult to me again. "Lalisa Manoban, did I even teach you to dress like that? You look like a grandmother for Pete's sake!" she clicked her tounge, approaching me with her hands on her waist.

Seriously? What's her problem about my clothes? I mean, I'm going to a grocery store not a prom.

"Come on, Mom. I still have to do my homework." I replied, not caring if she'll scold me for my outfit. She sighed in defeat and handed me the list. "Make sure you'll buy all of those. We need it." she reminded me before leaving to finish my laundry.

I took a deep breathe before riding my bicycle to the grocery store, just a few blocks away from my house.

"W-oah!" the bike screeched when I was about to hit a guy whose lying on the street with a bloody face. Oh dang, what happened to him?

Good thing not much cars pass by this area.

I approached the guy quickly, leaving my bicycle behind. "H-hey. .are you okay mister?" I asked patting his shoulders gently. But when I heard no response from him, I leaned in to take a look at his wounded face.

Wait a minute, this guy looks so familiar.

"Kim Taehyung?"

~

Long story short, I dragged him back to our house that's a five minute walk from where I saw him. "Oh no." I groaned, realizing my Mom's pretty strict when it comes to boys visiting our house. But he wasn't visiting, I'm bringing him there to cure him.

Not sure whether I'll show Taehyung to my parents, I snuck in to our backyard which is near to my room and placed him near the my window. I struggled to open my bedroom's window since it's really hard to open but luckily for me, I opened it within six minutes.

"Oh my goodness." I was having a hard time, carrying Taehyung to the window because he's twice bigger than me and bulkier. My pupils dilated when I felt my hand land on his abs. It felt so. . .hard like a rock.

No, Lisa! Snap out of it you pervert!

I shook my head to brought myself back to reality and pushed Taehyung to my room. I heard a loud thud that made me wince a little. "Uh.." I heard him groan, probably because his head fell first to the floor.

I went in next and closed my window along with the curtains. My legs sprinted to the door as I locked it quickly, hoping my parents did not hear the loud thud. My attention went back to Taehyung who was groaning on the floor.