Chapter 19

-edited-

A simple goodbye is not the end.

• • •
L A L I S A

"Alright, that's all for today." I ended our practice and sat at the bench. Taehyung's been avoiding me for a week now, after what happened that night. I got red as I kept thinking of it. It hurts me everytime he avoids me, especially when I try to talk to him.

But I tried to keep it cool and stopped myself from being paranoid, maybe he just want to have some break with everything that's been going on through his life. Since I've came back, his life went on a roller coaster ride, and it's all my fault. So it's just right for him to avoid me for awhile.

"Hey." Jimin approached me. I just smiled in return and took a bite of my sandwich. "Good work today." he complimented. I mumbled thanks and smiled at him. "So, how are you and Tae?" he asked all of a sudden. I stopped and looked at him, "Still the same." I replied.

He chuckled, "I know everything, Lis. No need to hide it from me." he said. My eyes widened, "Who told you?" I asked. "Taehyung. We always talk about you. Seems like you both are having quite a good connection this days." he teased.

"He's avoiding me, Chim." I uttered and looked down. He took a glance at me and sighed, "Didn't he tell you?" he asked. I raised a brow and looked at him, "What do you mean?" I asked filled with curiosity.

"He's getting married." he said.

I felt my heart break into pieces as I stared blankly at the wall. I felt Jimin rub my back and comfort me. Tears started to fall down one by one, until the others noticed me crying.

"Lisa? Why are you crying?" I heard Jhope ask. I looked at Taehyung, and caught him staring at me with what seemed to be sadness. "Hey, are you ok?" Namjoon approached me. I just shook my head and ran out of the room.

There were a lot of questions that ran through my mind but all stayed unanswered.

Why did I love him?

Why did he do this to me?

Why did he tell me he loves me even though he was getting married?

Why did he make love with me and just dumping me like a trash in the end?

Why?

• • •
T A E H Y U N G

"Did you tell her?" I asked to Jimin as I rubbed my temples. "She deserves to know, Tae." he said. "I don't intend to hurt her you know that, don't you?" I sighed. "I'm sorry." he apologized. I sighed deeply and stared at the ceiling, wondering what to do next.

"Hyung, is there something going on between you and Lisa?" I heard Jungkook ask. "T-there is." I stuttered.

"Then go on and explain her everything." he said.

I looked at him and shook my head, "I can't give her my trust just like that, Kook. Afterall, we still have an awful past that I can't seem to forget. I love her but it isn't enough for me to give my all to her. I'm scared of being left again." I said.

"Tae, get that all out. We're here you know? We're still here for you." Jin hyung said and hugged me. "Thank you." I mumbled and as I got emotional. I told them everything that happened to me and Lisa. I need their help, I want them to help me with all of this. Cause I can't do this myself.